The party ended not too long ago. I made an excuse that I had to go do my uni homework, but I've actually already finished it all. I just wanted to go back to the hospital. Taeyong offered to drive me back to my dorm, but he knew better.

"Bye oppa!" I waved. "Love you!" They kissed me bye and waved. Taeyong and I walked out and went into his expensive car, a black BMW [a/n: im trash for BMW im so sorry] M650i. I sat in the front passenger seat, next to him. He started the car and it came to life with what sounded like a roar from the engine.

"So... hospital?" Taeyong asked as he backed out of the garage.

"Yeah." I nodded. I leaned my head on the window as he drove to the hospital. It was quiet, but it was comfortable quiet, not awkward quiet.

About 10 minutes into the drive, I leaned my head onto his shoulder. My eyes were closed and I couldn't tell if he minded or was happy about it. He placed a hand on my thigh and rubbed soothing circles on it slowly. I don't think I've ever felt content than I have right now.

"You going to Uni tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah. I have to attend, I mean most of my favourite classes are on Mondays surprisingly."

"Cool. Are you in business advanced or intermediate?"

"Advanced. You're in advanced too, right...?"

"Yep. Mainly because I've already started working in the business industry."

"Really? What's your companies name?" I asked curiously.

"NCT Corporations." He said nonchalantly.

"Wait- NCT Corporations? You're their boss?" My eyes widened. He did seem a bit familiar when he came in my hospital room, now that I think about it. I've seen news reports about him, and how well the company is doing despite being run by someone so young.

"Yup. Heard about me? Business world tends to make about a million articles about me." He laughed.

"Who doesn't know about you? In the business world, of course." I gaped. "Maybe even worldwide."

Taeyong licked his lips and smiled. Well, here's a quick rundown of NCT Corporations.
The creator, Lee Soo-Man is a world renowned businessman who has created many successful business projects and have spread worldwide. He has said that NCT is one of the biggest projects he has ever done, alongside EXO, Super Junior and Girls Generation.

The smaller ones are more of a behind the scenes but are equally as well-known as the bigger projects. EXO and Super Junior started off in China and South Korea, but are now some of the worlds leading companies under SM.

I, however, have always been a fan of YG. Many people say SM and YG are enemies because of how big they are. Both SM and YG have their own powerhouses, SM's currently being EXO. YG's will always remain BIGBANG.

As for the female side, for SM it's Girls Generation, better known as SNSD but they've been losing some of their owners. For YG, it was 2NE1 but they've stopped and the original members now run their own, specialising in different areas and things.

CL now does lots of modelling and has her own line of jewellery, handbags, etc. She makes millions each year and designers from all around the world want to collaborate with her.

Dara does travels and her company is a Travel Agency. She's all around the world and lots of people go to her whenever they're booking things like tours or hotels, because they always provide the best advice and recommendations.

BIGBANG do their own things, but they still work together. I won't say much but they're the best of the best. They're on hiatus right now though, 4/5 currently doing their military service. Seungri will be going soon, just after he wraps up his remaining promotions.

I'm actually quite lucky. I interviewed to work in YG, not expecting to get hired but I did, and now I'm already placed in a group of four, including me, to run a new business that YG is going to put out. We're called BLACKPINK. We don't have a leader because we all want to have equal power but whatever we specialise in, we take the lead.

Jisoo does the sweet talk and does most of the business meetings. She writes down notes tells us the details of the business.

Jennie does the inside business. She's updated with everything. Bitcoin went up? She already knows. Anything to do with computers and crypto-currency, she's the girl to go to.

Lisa does the promotions. Due to her incredible charisma, people often look into what we're selling and they most of the time they come to like it and they end up buying it. She's the face of the business.

And me, well, I handle the schedules. Not just that though. I also do modelling (but who am I kidding, all of us do modelling) and help with the promotions. I'm more of a behind the scenes person, you could say. I fill in for someone if they're sick or unable to attend. I usually promote with Lisa. I'm Lisa's, say, side chick.

"SM or YG?" He suddenly asked me.

"Huh?"

"SM, or YG?" He repeated.

"YG!" I replied once I got my brain together. He gave a pout.

"SM is better!" He said jokingly. It was my turn to pout. I lightly hit him on the shoulder. Taeyong laughed and the silence continued. It went for another, say, 10 minutes before we arrived at the hospital. He parked his car in the car park.

"I'll take you up." Taeyong said quickly and opened his door as I opened mine. We both got out and walked to the entrance, me checking in and him waiting for me. I sent him a smile once I was done, telling him I was done checking in. We both silently went to the elevator and walked to my room once we arrived at the 4th floor.

"So... I'll see you tomorrow at Uni?" Taeyong asked unsurely.

"Yeah. You wanna pick me up from here or meet there?" I asked.

"I'll pick you up at 8:30, and we can grab a coffee and something to eat since class starts at 9:15."

"Sounds like a plan. Goodnight, Taeyong." I kissed him on the cheek shyly and closed my door. I've been in and out of the hospital too many times so I know how to inject an IV into my vein by myself, but I always felt better if a nurse did it for me. That's why I called one, and it was a nurse I knew very well so lucky for me.

Nurse Kim helped me put it in.
"So I see you've gotten a boyfriend?" She smiled.

"He's not my boyfriend, he's a friend of my brothers and he goes to the same University as me. Plus, his brother is in the room next to mine actually." I said, a smile gracing my lips.

"Trust me, you're going to fall for him." She winked.

"Maybe I have already." I whispered to myself.

"What was that?" Nurse Kim turned to look at me.

"Nothing. And tomorrow morning do I have to call you to take out my IV's or can I take it out myself?"

"I'll take it out for you. When do you want me to come?"

"8, if you can." She nodded.

"Goodnight, Rosé."

"Goodnight Nurse Kim." I sent her a bright smile as she closed the door.

Maybe I do like him.
-
hi im back

-hi im back