A/N: quick question: should i post my Taeyong x Rosé video edit here 🤔 also there's one swear in this chapter

I stood outside her room door for a few minutes in dream land after she kissed me on the cheek. Tomorrow, I'm gonna be the one kissing her on the cheek. Hopefully.

Anyways, I decided to go to Jaemin's room after my daydream. I opened the door quietly and saw him still awake.

"Jaemin!" I whisper-yelled.

"Hyung?" He said, confusion clear on his face and laced in his voice. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh I was with Rosé." I said. Jaemin's eyes brightened and a smile made its way to his face.

"Really?! How'd you guys meet?"

"Well, She has two older brothers who I happen to know. Park Chanyeol and Park Jimin."

"The producer-singer and rapper and the dancer of the BTS?"

"Yup." Jaemin excitedly grinned.

"Cool!" He clapped his hands together. I smiled softly at his excitement and sat on a chair near his bad.

"I may just stay here for the night," I joked.

"Maybe you should," Jaemin giggled. "Then you can go to University with Rosé noona."

"We're already planning to," I winked at him. "Tomorrow I'll pick her up at 8:30 and we can go to the cafe near the Uni and we can go to class together at 9:15." Jaemin clapped his hands together again and yawned.

"I'm tired so I'm going to go to bed now, Hyung. Can I see you tomorrow?"

"If I have free time, yes. So hopefully I do." I kissed him on the forehead, stroking his hair a few times. "Goodnight Jae." I stood up and headed towards the door, admiring him for a second before closing the door quietly. I walked down the silent corridor, smiling at the few nurses I saw.

I got in the silent lift, waiting for the it to bring me back down after I pressed the 'G' button. About a minute later it opened its doors at the Ground Floor. I quickly walked out of it and opened the front doors, the cold wind greeting me as i was walking to my car.

I unlocked the door and closed it once I got in. The car started and I immediately started driving. The ride back to home was long but I didn't mind.

After I parked my car inside my garage I set my stuff downstairs on the dining table and went up, falling down on my soft bed almost immediately. I didn't bother to change out of the clothes I was in, I was too tired.

So I ended up falling asleep in then.
-
I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing, screaming at me to wake up. I groaned and looked at the time on the clock, which read 7:53a.m. I reluctantly got up and headed to the bathroom to change and do the normal. And no, I didn't forget that I have to pick up Rosé.

I headed downstairs once I was done getting showering and changing, in a white button up, black pants and of course, my black suit jacket. Classic, I know.

Anyways, I took my bag from the dining table and head out seeing as it was already 8:08. I got in my car and drove to the hospital, the ride shorter than yesterday. I went up the lift, to their floor and walked to her room. I knocked on the door, hearing a 'come in' a few seconds later.
"Rosé, you ready?" I asked as I opened the door.

"Yeah, just give me a second Tae." I stepped in and sat on the seat near the bed. Rosé took her bag, having a oversized sweater and jeans.

"Okay, I'm ready." She smiled, her bag slung onto her shoulders. I smiled back at her and opened the door.