His name is Taeyong? Haven't I heard that somewhere?

"You already know mine so I'm gonna tell you my hyung's name! His name is Taeyong." Jaemin smiled.

Oh. So that's where I heard it from.
"...you have a younger brother by the name of Jaemin, right?" I asked unsurely. He nodded his head.

"How did you know?"

"Well, um, he asked me to go to his room and asked for my number and name, and he gave me your name."

"Oh." I nodded, awkward tension filling the air when suddenly I heard his phone give off a 'ting' sound. Who would be texting him?

He smiled a bit apologetically and took a look at his phone, quickly typing back. From what I assumed, the person replied and he continued talking to them. I'm a curious person so... what are they talking about?

-
I was about to say something to Rosé when a sound emitted from my phone. Quickly sending an apologetic smile to her, I whipped out my phone to see who was texting me.

And, of course, it was Jaemin. We texted back and forth for a bit before we said our byes and continued on with what we were doing.
[here's their chat!!]

So

So... he actually got Rosé's number? Fascinating. But then again, she is right opposite of me.
"Sorry about that. It was just Jaemin and uh... he got your number...?" I asked, my voice going quieter each word.

"Oh, um, yeah. He said it was for you, if I remember correctly." Rosé's face twisted into a thoughtful look.

"Yeah, it was for me. I'm quite surprised he did it, honestly. I didn't think he would." I replied. She nodded.

"So, um, you do business and dance...?"

"Yeah. And you do business and music, along with dance?"

"Yeah. I've really liked dancing and singing since young but I unknowingly fell for business too, so there's that." Rosé smiled a bit.

"Interesting. When's your birthday?" I asked. "Mines July 1, 1995."