When they get sick

Pein
This morning when you entered Pein's office you noticed something different about him. He didn't look well... not at all. He would start coughing every few minutes and having to wipe his running nose. You knew that he wouldn't stop doing work unless someone could convince him. Unfortunately, you were the only one he would really listen to.

You approached him, meeting his half-lidded eyes once he looked up. He opened his arms, welcoming you into his lap. But rather than sitting down, you shook your head. "Pein, are you feeling alright?", you ask. He nods his head, getting back to paperwork. He reaches for it only to have it pulled away by you. He glares up at you, his eyes softening when he noticed the concerned expression on your face. "Don't lie to me". He let out a long sigh and lay back in his chair, staring up at the ceiling. You walk closer to him and scoop him up in your arms, leaving the office. You were surprised that he didn't fight back, he didn't seem to have the energy to do so. "Where are you taking me?", he asks. You press your lips on his forehead with a small smile. "To bed". "But what about the paperwork?". You sigh and lay him in his bed, climbing in beside him. "You can do it when you get better".

Konan
"Achoo!". You looked over at Konan who quickly wiped her nose with a tissue before continuing with her origami. She refused to look up at you, this just showed that she knew that you knew of her being sick. She didn't want you to worry and you understood that, but you were still going to whether she liked it or not. You got up, carrying a blanket over to her. You draped it over her shoulders and sat beside her, wrapping your arms around her body. "I know that you're sick and you shouldn't hide it from me". She sighs and lets out another sneeze. You took a tissue from the box and held it up for her to take. She sent you a drowsy smile before blowing her nose, her head making its way to your shoulder not too long after.

Itachi
Itachi entered the base with Kisame by his side, they had both just finished a mission. Something stood out to you when the Uchiha came into your line of sight. You walked up to him and pulled him down to your level, taking his headband off and resting the back of you hand resting on his forehead. He definitely had a fever. You then pulled him towards his room, letting him stumble behind you as he was dragged.

Once you made it to his room you helped him into bed, tucking him in. "(Y/n), I need to report to Pein", he said, trying to get up. But you wouldn't let that happen. You pounced on him, stopping him from getting up. "No, you've got a fever and you need to rest. I'll tell Kisame to report for you". He lets out a sigh and nods, staying in bed. You kissed his overheating forehead before running to talk to Kisame, returning to the room with a bowl of cold water and a cloth. You submerged it in the water and then wrung it out before placing it on his forehead. You sat beside him for the rest of the day, replacing the cloth regularly and running your fingers through his hair.

Kisame
Sure he was a shark man but that didn't mean he couldn't get sick. You had told him that it was too cold to go to the lake but he argued to say it was fine. You eventually gave in and let him go but you decided to stay indoors, it was too cold for you. When he returned to the hideout he was shivering and sneezing. You folded your arms, an annoyed expression on your face as you stood before him. "What did I tell you this morning?", you ask. He sighs, his gaze dropping to the ground as he continued to shiver. "You said it was too cold and that I would get sick". You didn't even need to say anything else, the expression on your face said it all. He walked over to you, giving you a hug. "I'm sorry, I should've listened to you". You sigh, taking his hand and pulling him to your room. "Damn right". You pulled him into your bed and cuddled with him, letting heat radiate off of your body from your Phoenix form. It wasn't too long until Kisame stopped shivering but he still continued to sneeze.

Sasori
Puppets can't get sick, it's as simple as that. But something else did happen and you found it funny, you shouldn't have though. One morning you entered Sasori's work shop, unable to find him. It didn't take long though, he was a heap of broken wooden parts on the floor. "Oi (Y/n), I've been waiting for so long. Where have you been?", he growled. Seeing him in such a state triggered a fit of giggles which lasted just over ten minutes. Once you had calmed down he told you about a problem he was having. "Sorry what was that?", you giggle, holding your hand over your mouth. "I said that I have termites, you idioti-". Before he could finish his sentence his jaw fell off, making you laugh even harder. In the end you helped him get rid of the little critters and fixed his puppet body, putting him back together. Lets just say that you were severly punished for laughing at him...