Confession

After a while you are back to your normal self and the Akatsuki member decides that now is the time to admit their feelings.

Pein
You sat in the field alone, your arms wrapped around your knees. So much has happened recently, from you getting your heart broken to falling for your closest friend. You sigh and rest your forehead against you knees. You can now hear something, the sound of someone walking through the long grass. You don't even have to look up to know who it is. "(Y/n)", a familiar deep voice says. You always noticed the way he talked to you was different from others, his voice was somewhat softer, more caring. You raise your head and look up at the pierced man, not bothering to answer. He sits next to you in his dent in the grass, where he always sits. You found it comforting having him there. A small smile made its way onto your face. "You said you wanted to meet me here", you say, breaking the silence. He nods his head, his bright orange hair along with it. "I wanted to speak to you about something", he says. You nod, your eyes not leaving his. He looked away quickly, his cheeks tinted pink, it was rare for you to see him like this. "Go ahead", you say. He sighs and stares at the ground. "I have feelings for you", he says, not bothering to look up. You felt your entire body tense, this isn't what you were expecting at all. He looked up at you, seeing the shock on your face. He suddenly stood up. "I understand if you don't feel the same way". He began walking away. You tried to speak but your throat was dry and when you finally could, he was gone. You sighed and fell back onto the grass, staring up at the sky. You knew you had to tell him you felt the same way.

Konan
You sat on your spot waiting. Konan had left a note in your apartment to meet in the forest at 9pm and that's what you were doing. Sitting, waiting, hoping. You watched as paper started appearing before finally forming into the shape of a woman, the exact woman you were waiting for. "Hello", Konan says with a gentle smile. I pushed my hood back and returned it. A blush was present on her face. She walked close to you, so she was standing right in front of you. You didn't mind it, you enjoyed being this close to her. You looked up into her glowing amber eyes. "I wanted to speak to you about something", she says. You nod, if you spoke you knew you would stutter. She held her hand out flat and watches as a paper flower formed in it. She reached forward and tucked it behind your ear. "(Y/n) I believe that I have deep feelings for you". Your face tuned bright red and your eyes moved to the ground. Konan saw this and sighed. You looked up to tell her your feelings were mutual but she was gone.

Itachi
The park was your favourite place, especially when you were there with Itachi. The ducklings were a lot bigger now, not the little quackers they used to be. But luckily enough they still liked you. You were sitting by the water, a duck in your lap. You stroked its soft feathers, not noticing the presence behind you. "You came", Itachi said. I smiled down at the duck. "Of course I did", I say. I wondered why he wouldn't sit beside me, that was until he spoke again. "I think I have feelings for you (Y/n)", he said. You tensed. You turned to tell him you response but he wasn't there. You looked down at the duck and sighed... if only he knew you felt the same.

Kisame
A note attached to your back door told you to meet Kisame at the Lake at 2pm. You were walking there now, down the path you walked everyday to see him. You pushed through the bushes and saw the blue man sitting by the water. The noise caught his attention, he turned slightly. He quickly looked away, staring into the water. You walked over and sat next to him. "You wanted to see me Kisa", you say softly. He doesn't bother to look up. "Y-yeah". You were quite confused, you had never heard him stutter before. "I wanted to tell you something". He looked up, meeting your gaze. "I have feelings for you", he says quietly. The look on your face could be taken two ways. Either that you were so shocked that you were happy or that you were so shocked that you were disgusted. Kisame sighed and stood up. "Kisame wait!", you call. But he doesn't turn around, he just keeps walking.

Sasori
You were sitting alone in your work shop, working on your latest carving. Suddenly the door opened and Sasori walked in. "Hey Sasori", you say, not bothering to look up. He didn't say anything and just walked over to you. He stood next to you and didn't do anything. You turned and looked up at him. "Are you Ok Sas-". "I like you". He then turned around and walked out, leaving you confused and disappointed that you didn't get a chance to respond.

Deidara
Deidara left you a note telling you to meet him in the field where he usually let off his 'art'. You were on your way there now, you were curious as to why he asked to meet. I mean he could come up to you at anytime. It was starting to get dark. You reached the field and saw that no one was there, you decided to sit down and wait. Once you were sitting you heard a large bang and an explosion of light. In the sky was a bunch of fireworks. You smiled and admired the beautiful sight of them. Sudden one flew in the air and exploded illuminating the sky with three words. "I like you", I whisper, reading them. You looked shocked and you were. You saw a flash of blonde disappear into the forest. "Dei!", you call. He doesn't even look back, he just kept running. You just hoped that you were given the chance to say the same thing.

Hidan
You were working the light night shift at the bar and Hidan was there the entire time. He sat at the bar and talked to you whenever he had the chance but now he was super drunk. "Come on Hidan, its time to go", you say. He nods and jumps off his bar stool. You were walking and Hidan was being really quiet. "Hey Hidan are you Ok?", you ask. He grabs you hand and stops you. "You're so beautiful", he whispers. Your face turned red. "W-what?". "Can I tell you a secret?", he asks. You nod. He leans close to your ear. "I like you". You tensed and watched as he pulled away with a drunken smile on his face. He then started walking in the other direction, leaving me dumbfounded.

Kakuzu
You were sitting in the library with Kakuzu, but he kept getting up and walking around. You looked at the covers of all the books he was reading, all of them were romance novels. You were quite confused because you didn't think he would be into something like that. He had a pile of books sitting in front of him. "I'm going home early", he says. "Ok I'll see you later", I say. He gets up and walks away. I look over at his pile of books and read the titles in order. "I have feelings for you, I can't explain them, I like you". I blushed and looked over in the direction that Kakuzu went in. I could see him hanging around the shelves. Our eyes met and he quickly walked out. I just wish he gave me the chance to answer.

Zetsu
Zetsu poked his head through the floor of my house this morning and said to meet him at the flowers at lunch time. I was happy because I thought he might just want to hang out. When you got there you saw Zetsu sitting next to them, a flower in his hand. They turned their head towards you then quickly looked away. You walked over and knelt beside them. "Hello Zetsu", you say softly. "Hello Yes hello". "You wanted to see me here". He nods his head and looks down at the flower. He reaches forward with both hands. Black Zetsu tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and White Zetsu does the same except puts the flower in my hair. I blush slightly as I look up at him. "So beautiful Words can't even describe it". I blushed even brighter. "We like you Yes we do more then anything". You were more shocked then anything, not only had you captured that heart of White Zetsu but also Black Zetsu. I didn't know what to say, I mean I knew exactly what I wanted to say but I just couldn't form the words. I watched their happy expression turn sad and watched as they disappeared through the ground. "Zetsu wait!", I call. But they were already gone.

Tobi
You were sitting in the park with a bag of candy. You had bought some for you and Tobi since he asked you to meet him there. You were waiting for about ten minutes before he showed up. "Hello (Y/n)-chan", he said happily. "Oh hey Tobi", you greeted. He sat next to you and looked directly at you. "Tobi needs to tell (Y/n)-chan something important". "Ok sure thing, what is it?". He paused before he spoke again. "Tobi likes (Y/n)-chan". You giggle and smile at him. "Yeah I like you too Tobi". There was a silence. When Tobi spoke again his voice was deep, this was the voice of Obito. "I'm serious (Y/n)". My eyes widened. My throat felt dry and I couldn't speak. Obito stood up and walked away. I wanted to stop him but I was frozen in place, I just wish I wasn't such a coward. Then I could tell him how I felt.

Next chapter has arrived. At least you know how he feels. Well I'll be off. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD