When you find out about their past

(Spoilers if you don't know these guys back stories)

Pein
Pein knew he had to tell you. He wanted you to know that he trusted you with anything and everything. Now was his chance to prove that. Right now you and Pein were laying in the field. You two didn't go there as often because Pein would just come over to your house when he wanted to hang out wit you. He turned his head and looked at you. Your eyes were fixated on the clouds, watching each one pass by. "Hey (Y/n)?", Pein says. You hum in response, not bothering to look at him. "I need to tell you something". (Y/n) rolled on her side and looked into the orange haired man's eyes. "What do you need to tell me?", you ask. "I want to tell you about my past". She nods and continues to look at me. "My name is actually Nagato but this isn't my real body. When I was young my parents were killed by ninja and in anger I killed them. One day I found two other children who were alone like me and they took me in. We found a group of ninja walking through our land once and one of them looked after us. He trained us and showed us his way of peace. The two children and I formed the Akatsuki in hopes of bringing peace to the ninja world. In the end one of the children... one of my friends killed himself in order to save the one he loves but I was the one holding the Kunai and I blame myself for it everyday. Now I run the Akatsuki with my only living friend". Pein was suddenly tackled into a hug, (Y/n) had her arms wrapped around him. "I'm sorry, I don't truly understand what you mean when you say this isn't your body but I trust that doesn't mean anything bad. Your past seems so tragic but I haven't seen it first hand so don't truly know your pain". He smiles down at you and hugs you, enjoying the warm embrace.

Konan
You were in your house with Konan. She had spent the night there and you were currently watching TV in your pjs. It was getting really boring. Suddenly Konan thought of an idea, she wanted to tell you about her past. "Would you let me tell you about my past?", she asks. You blush and nod, her attention always made you blush. "When I was a child growing up in Amegakure there was an on going conflict between the great nations. Since my land was at the center of the nations we were used as a battle ground. Innocent people were killed just for standing in the streets. A friend of mine and I were left without parents or anyone at be exact. We found another boy and we survived together. One day we found a ninja and he took care of us. He trained and raised us as if we were his own children but unfortunately he eventually had to return to his village. We formed a group known as the Akatsuki and with it we planned on bringing peace to this world. But one day I was kidnapped and the enemy used me as a hostage to get my one of my friends to kill the other. In the end one of my friends impaled himself on a kunai in the others hands". Konan was now crying. You came closer to her and hugged her. "You must've really cared about him", you whispered. "H-how did you know it was a him?", she asks. You looked into her eyes. "Your eyes sparkled when you spoke of him, he was your lover wasn't he?". She nods and breaks down crying again. Lucky you were there to provide your shoulder.

Itachi
You and Itachi were sitting at the park. You were both on a park bench but were on opposite sides. You two had gotten into an argument and he snapped at you. You didn't know that his family was a touchy subject, you looked over at him and saw him staring at the ground. You were hugging you knees, your forehead resting against them. "I'm sorry Itachi, you don't have to say anything you don't want to, I'm sorry I tried to pressure you", you say quietly. He sighs and takes a deep breath. "No (Y/n) its fine, I uh I want to tell you". "But I thought you didn't want to talk about it?". "Yeah I don't its just I trust you and I think you should know". You nod you head and move closer to him. "When I was young I was an amazingly skilled ninja. I am part of the legendary Uchiha clan but not so legendary anymore". "Why is that?", you ask. "I killed them". You gasped. "My clan was looked down upon and everyone saw them as a threat. They were planning on taking over the village so someone had to do something about it. One night an elder of my village gave me a mission to kill my clan. I had the choice of either siding with my clan or my village. In the end I choose my village, forcing myself to slaughter the people I cared about the most...". You stared with widened eyes and your mouth hanging open. "I understand if you are afraid of me know, I am a rouge ninja after all". You suddenly hugged him which he wasn't ready for. "No I'm not scared of you, I know you would never do anything to hurt me". He smiles and pats your head.