When you catch them following you

Pein
You had been laying in the field for a couple of hours now and Pein wouldn't come over. You could sense him the forest but he wasn't showing himself. He didn't know your true identity as a rogue so he didn't even bother to mask his chakra. I stood up and began walking towards the restaurant where I work.

Pein was sitting in a tree watching you. His purples eyes never left you once. He watched as you disappeared into the restaurant. He looked through the window, trying to locate you. "Why are you following me?", a voice asks. Pein jumps and turns around to see you standing behind him. "Uh I wasn't following you". "Yeah you were, can you at least tell me why?", you ask. "Uh I was making sure that you were safe". You raised an eyebrow and then shrugged you shoulders."Ok well why don't you come in, my shift doesn't start for another hour". He nods and follows me inside.

Konan
You were sitting in your usual spot watching the stars. You heard a rustle in the bushes and knew exactly what it was. Konan had been coming out every night and watching you watch the stars. You were really confused, why didn't she just come over and sit with you? Today you weren't going to let her leave.

Konan was crouching in the bushes watching you. She heard a rustling in a bush behind her so she looked back to investigate. She saw that it was only a rabbit and resumed watching you. But when she looked back you weren't there. "Why are you watching me?", you ask. She jumps and falls back into the bush causing you to giggle. You pull her out and notice her flustered state. "Hey are you Ok?", you ask. She nods and smiles at you. "Sorry, I wanted to join you but you seemed so happy by yourself", she whispered. "Its fine, I enjoy your company". She blushed even brighter. I grabbed her wrist and dragged her over to my spot and we both sat there watching the stars.

Itachi
After your shift at the cafe you decided to go for a walk. You walked into the park and around the lake that was at its center. You could hear footsteps behind you and knew that someone was following you. But every time you turned around there was no one there. You sat down on a bench and swung your legs back and forth, quietly humming.

Itachi crouched in a tree not to far away from you. He watched you looking into the lake, gently smiling at the sound of your soft giggles. A duck and around ten ducking swam by and she walked over to the lake, taking a closer look. You giggled as the duckling began climbing all over you, letting you pet their soft feathers. The mother duck just sat next to you, occasionally looking over at her children. You looked back and were met with red eyes, you had found him. Itachi appeared beside you and sat down. "Why were you following me?", you ask looking up into his onyx eyes. He couldn't help but blush. "Well there was this guy eyeing you up and I was making sure that he wouldn't hurt you", he lied. I gave him a sweet smile and placed a ducking on his lap, letting it walk around. It was about to fall off his leg but he quickly caught it, gently stroking its head.

Kisame
You went for a swim in the lake very early this morning. You knew that Kisame was watching but chose to ignore him. You really curious as to what he was doing, I mean the two of you had become friends and he could join you if he wanted. I mean you would want that wouldn't you, you perv (A/n: I mean yes I admit that swimming with Kisame would be fun ;) It has nothing to do with his sexy blue abs). He was hiding behind a bush not bothering to mask his chakra. You had an idea to get him to reveal himself.

Kisame crouched behind a bush watching you swim. He wasn't trying to be a perv or anything he just loved to watch you. He saw you duck under and not come up. Kisame was very, very worried. He basically ripped his shirt off and jumped in after you. He swam around trying to find you he just couldn't. He came to the surface and sighed in relief when he saw you sitting on the bank. "Why would you do that?", he complains, his voice was full of concern. "Why wouldn't you come in, you were sitting behind that bush for almost half an hour now". He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah uh sorry I didn't feel like coming in". "Or at least saying hello?". "You seemed so busy doing your own thing, I didn't want to interrupt you". I giggled and hugged him. "Well its good to know that you won't let me drown, now do you want to swim with me now?". He nodded and the two of you jumped in.