When they pick your outfit

Pein
"Hey, Pein!", you call from the shower. "Y-yeah?". "Can you please pass me some clothes? I forgot to grab some". "Ok, hold on!". Pein heads over to your drawers and goes through your clothes. "Ok, I've got some!", he replies. You open the bathroom door slightly and stick an arm out so that you can take the clothes. He puts them in your hand and watches as your arm disappears. You looked down at the clothing and smiled lightly. There was a wavy black skirt that came down just above your knee and a shoulderless, long-sleeved white shirt. Pein had actually bought these for you but you hadn't tried them on yet. You put them on and left the bathroom, meeting Pein's widened purple eyes. "You look very beautiful", he compliments, unable to take his eyes off of you. You smile lightly at him and continue the rest of the day in the clothes he had picked out.

Konan
"Aw, please try it on", Konan begs. You pout and take a step away from her. "N-no, it's too embarrassing". Konan shakes her head and lets out a giggle. "No it's not, you'll look super cute, trust me". You let out a long sigh and take the lilac cocktail dress from your girlfriend's hands and make your way to the bathroom. You put it on and stared at yourself in the mirror, you looked cute and you hated it. "Is it on?", Konan calls. "Yeah". "Can I see it?". "No". "Aw come on (Y/n)". "No wa-". Before you could even finish Konan had slipped under the door in the form of thousands of pieces of paper. She reformed and blushed at the sight of you. "You look so cute", she teases. Your face heats up and you turn around to save yourself the embarrassment.

Itachi
"(Y/n) its time to get up", Itachi says, nudging your sleeping form. You groan quietly and ignore the Uchiha, trying to get back to sleep. "(Y/n) please get up". "But I don't want to", you yawn. He sighs. "How about this, if you get up and get changed I'll cook you breakfast". You still refuse. "I don't know what to wear", you complain, making excuses. He sighs and rubs his temples. "Ok then, I'll choose your clothes and then I'll cook you breakfast, ok?". You lazily nod and sit up, taking the clothing he had chosen. You looked down at the clothing and smiled. He had given you a pair of leggings and an oversized sweater, he knew you too well. You slipped them on and made your way to the kitchen where you could already smell breakfast. Itachi's cheeks tinted a light pink when he saw you. To him, you looked very cute, all you needed to do was fix your hair.

Kisame
"(Y/n) let's go swimming", Kisame urges. You hesitantly shake your head. "I'm sorry Kisame but I think I've grown a little bit, I can't fit into my bathing suit anymore", you say with a self-conscious blush. He nods and sends you a toothy grin. "That's Ok, we'll just have to get you another one". You sighed and let him take your hand, pulling you into town.

Kisame had a bright red face as you walked through the store. He hadn't exactly thought it through, every time he saw a bikini he imagined you in it. His face was bright red and he was thankful that you were too preoccupied to notice it. "Um there's too many to choose from, which one do you like?", you ask him. You noticed him looking at a (f/c) bikini. "Do you like this one?", you ask, picking it up. He hesitantly nods. "Ok, I'm gonna try it on". He doesn't say anything, only following you to the changing room. You went into the stall and put it on the swim suit and blushed bright red at the sight of it. "Is it on yet?", Kisame asks. "Uh y-yeah". You unlocked the door and nervously stepped out. Kisame's face was even redder than before. "D-do you like it?", you ask. He nods, trying not to look at you. If he looked at you for a second more he knew he would get a nose bleed and he didn't want you to think he was a pervert.

Sasori
Sasori was making some clothes for his puppets which he barely ever did and he use your body size as a template. He finished making the clothes and held them up infront of himself. You were currently sitting on the other side of his desk, carving. Suddenly he threw a bunch of material at you. "Put it on", he says emotionlessly. You pick up the clothing and examine it, it was a long black dress. "Just there is fine", he said, not bothing to look up. Your face heated up lightly. "I am not gonna change here". You walk to the other side of the room so his back was facing you. "Don't turn around!", you call out. He doesn't respond so you assumed he wouldn't. You slip on the dress and pull lightly at the material. It was quite tight around your chest but it was comfortable. "Are you done yet?", Sasori asks. "Yeah hold on".