Dinner date

Pein
You stared at yourself in the mirror, you looked great. Your moment of vanity was interrupted by a knock at the door. You straightened out by our dress and walked to the door. You opened it and saw Pein standing before you, dressed nicely.His eyes widen at the sight of you. "You look beautiful", he says quietly. Even though you were quite an emotionless person you couldn't help but blush. "Uh thanks".

Pein wouldn't tell you where the two of you were going but you had an idea. When you arrived to the 'place' aka the field, Pein covered your eyes. "What are you doing?, you asked unfazed. "Just go with it". You nodded and let him lead you over to your usual spot. He sat you down and then removed his hands. He had set up flowers and food for the two of you. Heat rises to your cheeks as you looked around at every thing. " You did this? ", you ask. He blushes and nods.

You spent the rest of the time talking and eating with Pein. You wouldn't admit it but you thought it was extremely romantic and was really impressed.

Konan
You slipped on a dress and looked at yourself in the mirror. You looked great, you smiled happily knowing that Konan would be arriving soon. You hear a knock at the door and heat automatically rises to your cheeks. You rush to the door and open it to see Konan, dressed up very nice just as you are. She takes your hands and spins you around. "You look beautiful", she says sweetly. Your entire face turns red. "Y-you look w-w-way prettier then I do". She chuckles and pulls you outside.

"I wanted to do something special", she says, a blush obvious on her pale cheeks. The two of you walk down the familiar path until you reach the forest. Her thumb gently rubs the back of you hand as the two of you walk. Every time your eyes meet she sends you a smile which makes your heart explode. You both walked through the forest and stopped when you found your spot. It had been decorated by paper flowers and beautiful hanging lights. "I can't believe it", you gasp. Konan tenses and turns to you, a worried expression on her face. "Did I do something wrong?". You giggle and shake your head, leaning up to gently peck her lips. "No, its perfect".

Itachi
You were currently in the middle of straightening/curling your hair when their was a knock at your door. You walked over and swung it open to see Itachi smiling softly at you. His gaze made your cheeks turn a fiery red. He chuckled and placed a kiss on your cheek. "I'm almost finished getting ready", you assure him. As you are about to leave him to return to your room, he catches your wrist. You turn around and raise your eyebrows as your eyes meet. "You don't have to try so hard, you're beautiful in whatever you wear, you're beautiful in everything". If possible your face would've gotten redder. You nod and rush to your room, quickly finishing. Once you are finished Itachi takes you hand and leads you to your destination.

At first you wondered whether he would take you to the park or something like that. Itachi knew you weren't the type of person who was into over the top expensive things. You walked through town, stopping only when you reached the cafe where you work. The door was opened for the two of you by your boss, he bowed and gave you a sweet smile. You happily returned it and walked inside. The cafe was decorated with flowers and colored lights. There were a couple of your work mates in the kitchen preparing dinner. Itachi led you over to the booth he always sit in and sat down next to you. You couldn't believe that Itachi had done this, it was unreal.

Kisame
You heard a knock on your back door and you were confused. Kisame was supposed to be coming at 7pm and it was only 6pm. You walk up to the door and saw Kisame standing there, a bouquet of flowers in hand. He gave you a toothy grin while rubbing the back of his neck. "I thought you were coming at 7?", you say. "Yeah, I wanted to show up early because you don't need to get ready". You tilt your head to the side, not quite understanding. "What do you mean?". He lets out a sigh and drops his head. "I didn't want you to waste time on your appearance, you're already beautiful". Heat rushes to your cheeks at the compliment. You giggle and lean up, placing a kiss on his cheek. "Come in, I'll get changed and then we can go". He nods but catches you wrist before you leave. "But no makeup". He has a serious look in his eyes. You nod and send him a genuine smile. "Of course, no make up".