An amusement park.

"Oh my god I haven't went to one for ages!" she squealed , jumping out of the car. The brunette let out a mental sigh , relieved that her girlfriend likes the idea of the date. She locked the car and take Perrie's hand in hers. Her brown orbs locked with her girlfriend's ocean blue eyes as they smiled adoringly in each other , loving the view in front of them.

"You're so beautiful" the blonde said and kissed her girlfriend's temple. "I could say the same to you" Jade whispered , hot breath hitting Perrie's neck , sending shivers down her spine. She kissed her neck lightly before pulling away.

"C'mon let's go!" Perrie exclaimed , pulling her girlfriend to the entrance of the park. Jade giggled at her excitement. "Which one should we ride first baba?" Perrie beamed. Jade looked around and her face lits up before she dragged her girlfriend somewhere.

It was a disney themed roller coaster. The brunette looked at the ride in awe , the big smile never leaving her face. The blonde smiled as she stared at how her girlfriend look happy. Jade turned back to Perrie , the smile fading. "Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked , smiling slightly once again. "I didn't know you were a fan of disney," Perrie said.

"Well , you know now. Disney is my life!" the elder Geordie exclaimed. "What about me?" Perrie asked , pouting. "Eh" Jade simply said jokingly. A gasp left the blonde's mouth as she put her hand on her chest , pretending to be hurt.

"I'm kidding baby. You're my everything," Jade said before standing on her toes to kiss the girl's nose , due to their slight height difference. Perrie scrunched up her nose cutely before smiling at her girlfriend's statement. "Come on , let's ride this shit!" she exclaimed , causing Jade to laugh at her choice of words.

--

"THAT WAS FREAKING AMAZING!" Jade shouted once they exited the booth. "I KNOW!!" Perrie shouted with fake enthusiasm. The brunette just playfully glared at her girlfriend.

The whole day was filled with laughter , screaming , innocent kisses and much more. Jade won Perrie a Winnie The Pooh stuffed animal while the blonde won her a Minnie Mouse stuffed animal. Confused , shocked and disapproving looks were sent in their direction whenever they share kisses but do they care? Heck , they don't even give a damn about what other people think.

Now the time is 6.15 , time for the next part of their date. The part that Jade's most nervous for.

- Jade -

"Thank you for the best day ever , Jadey" Perrie said before connecting our lips in a short kiss.

"Yeah , it's not over yet" I chuckled. "Huh?" she asked , cocking an eyebrow. I simply ushered her in the car and started the engine. "Baba where are we-blindfold?" she asked as I put the blindfold on her. "Is this really necessary?" she groaned and I laughed. "Yes now shush"

I'm a nervous wreck right now. What if she doesn't like forests? Worse , what is she's scared of them? And what would her reaction be when I tell her I love her? Oh my god Jade , breathe , breathe.

"Babe , you alright? " she asked as she put her hand on my knee , squeezing it comfortingly. She must've noticed my heavy breathing. Damn it , Jade. "Yeah , I'm completely fine... I'm fine" I said softly , convincing myself more than Perrie. "Okay ...." I heard Perrie trailed off. Then from there , the whole car ride was silence. I don't know if it's the good or the bad kind.

Eventually I pulled up at the entrance of the forest. Well there wasn't really an entrance , just a dead end. "We're here!" I cheered , unbuckling my safety belt. "Great now can I take these off?" she asked. "Nope , you gotta wait" I said , laughing slightly. I went to her side of the car and opened her door before helping her out.

I shivered lightly when a gust of wind blew past us. We walked further and further into the forest until we reached the place. "Wait here , I'll be back in a sec" I said before climbing up the tree house Jesy and I built a few years ago. I took the stuff and food I asked Jesy to put in there and hurried back down. I laid the mat in the middle of the big space before going back to Perrie. I linked our arms together and asked her to sit down on the mat. "You can take the blindfold off now" I said , sitting beside her.

She took it off and I can't really read her emotions. She's either shocked , in the good way or the bad way. "If you don't like it here I can-" she cut me off by placing her lips on mine. I melted into the kiss. "This place is beautiful" she stated and I agreed. "Now let's eat , I bet that little tummy of yours is starving" I giggled , passing her the foods. I packed pasta and some snacks.

Once we're done , we cleaned up the area and just sat there , looking at the sky that's now dark and filled with stars. "I never noticed how the sky can look so beautiful" I said , sighing. "Like you" she giggled. "Clichè , I see" I laughed as we laid down on the grass. I scooted closer to her as she took my hand in hers. Then there was silence , this time I know it's a good one. But unfortunately , I'll have to break it. I have to tell her. It's now or never , Jade , now or never.

"Perrie?" I asked. She just hummed in response.

"Can I tell you something but promise , you'll stay by my side" I said and she looked at me worriedly. "You're not pregnant , are you?" she asked and my eyes widened before I shook my head quickly. She let out a sigh of relief as I giggled lightly. "I promise , I'll stay by your side" she smiled at me. I breathed in deeply before finally saying it.

" We've been dating for a month but I've had feelings for you ever since I laid my eyes on you. You made my life a living hell but I knew deep down inside , you're a teddy bear. That's why these feelings never leave despite all that you did to me. Right now , I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend. Perrie Louise Edwards , I'm in love with you"

I let it all out in one breath but somehow , she caught on to what I was rambling about. Her face showed mixed emotions. Oh no , I shouldn't have said that. I shut my eyes, bracing myself for what was about to happen. Nothing did until I heard a scream. I opened my eyes to see Perrie jumping and running around the big space screaming words I can't make up of. After more and more screaming , I finally understood what she was " exclaiming.

"JADE THIRLWALL LOVES ME OH YEAH SHE LOVES ME" she shouted one last time before running over to me and pushed my shoulders down , hovering over me.

I giggled and pulled her face closer , attaching our lips. "I love you" she mumbled against my lips.

"I love you more"

"I love you most" she grins down at me.

"You did not just quote my favourite movie" I giggled. "Oh but I did" she said , kissing my nose .

She got off me and laid down next to me again. "I got the best girlfriend ever" she breathed out. "Oh really now? Last time I checked , I was the one with the best girlfriend" She pretended to be deep in thought before shaking her head.

"My girlfriend's the best" she grins.

"No , mine is!"

This went on for about 5 minutes when she won. But I know that I was the one who has the best girlfriend.