"As you wish."

Sebastian pulled his glove off with his front teeth as Rodric let me lean on him to watch, but before he could lay a finger on the first man, a voice interrupted us. To our right in the opening of the alley was an oddly dressed man holding up a piece of paper, blatantly unaware of the grand fight he had just stopped.

"One second. We're searching for someone." he continued, and I couldn't help but take a step closer to see who this man could possibly think he was. "Have you seen any Indians who look like this?"

Again, he held the picture up. The sheet held a drawing of a woman. That much was plain to see. But it had been drawn with ink and had neither depth, perception nor even color. It didn't even have realistic qualities. If I didn't know any better, I would have said a child had drawn it, and here he was a grown man, asking if anyone had seen a woman like this. Why I couldn't help my laughter.

"You c-can't possibly believe that you will f-find someone with that d-drawing!" I chortled, holding my stomach as I doubled over. Ciel, Sebastian, and Rodric stared at me as I continued to laugh, but I couldn't help myself. It was ridiculous. As my laughter simmered down to small chuckles and giggles, I managed to watch as he walked over towards me in quick-paced steps, with an expression of awe and fascination. After giving me a few seconds to catch my breath, he finally spoke, projecting his words loudly to me even though I was only a foot away.

"Your laughter sounds like crystal chimes ringing through my palace," he proclaimed, taking my hand and holding it to his chest, to which I gulped and side glanced at Rodric and Sebastian. "And your smile is as beautiful as... as something incredibly beautiful! The Goddess Lakshmi1, I'm sure even she is jealous of your beauty!"

My face turned bright red as this stranger continued to profess each of my features as flawless. As I turned to ask Rodric to free me from this man, I saw Ciel muttering under his breath, arms crossed. Sebastian, on the other hand, was quite amused, and so I sighed. Of course, Rodric would be the only one I could rely on.

"--your eyes sparkle like the-- hold on a moment. Weren't you trying to fight my people?" the man asked, pointing to Ciel. Ciel satisfied to finally have been noticed walked up to the man and was about to respond when once again, he was cut off.

"I shall side with the people of my country." he swept his hand towards the white haired man that had been patiently waiting for him. I hadn't even noticed him since my focus had been on the drawing.

"Agni..."

An arm wrapped itself around my waist and pulled me away from the group, and I instantly stiffened, freezing up in his grasp. I knew Rodric would not let him harm me, but even so, I couldn't help the trickle of fear that ran down my spine, making me shiver and instinctively wrap my arms around myself. I took a few deep breaths and stayed still, a bit uneasy.

"Yes."

...Crack...Crack...Crack...Crack her...

"Defeat them."

I flinched as the man began to unwrap the bandages that covered his right hand, and flinched again as he immediately struck Sebastian at a speed I wasn't prepared for. My eyes widened when I saw Rodric step aside as Sebastian was attacked, my eyes flitting back and forth, searching for Ciel.

"What the...?"

Who were these men that could take on a demon? A couple of the beggars again attempted to mix into the fight, only to be knocked backward by the mysterious man. Unintentionally, I cracked a smile.

"Oops!" he cried out, glancing back at the men as he continued to chase Sebastian down the alley. "I'm sorry, brother; I'll tend to it later!"

The male that had taken me took a few steps back to watch them fight; clapping his hands amused as though he was watching one of his favorite plays. Again, they continued to spar, dodging and throwing hits while dancing through the muddy alley in front of us. The man named Agni was pressing two fingers down on several parts of Sebastian's body, but he never reacted to them. I was sure he was trying to pressure point him into temporary paralysis. Because of Sebastian's lack of response, I deducted that demons could not be paralyzed. Unfortunately, he noticed this as well.