"Okay guys, enough" I say and Diego looks at me already grabbing Jason's and Ryder's neck. I raised my eyebrow and he sighed as he lets go.

"Diego that's Jason and Ryder. Now, last one to the restaurant gets no dessert!" I shouted and bolted to the direction of the restaurant.

"No!"

"No!"

"Nooooooo!"

¤¤¤

I approached Jason and Ryder who were already on their beach clothes on the shore. They were looking at something and both of them were carrying some shovel.

They turned around with their matching grins. And I know that grin; they were doing something definitely not good. Which is sometimes creepy. At one look, you'd think their twins; with the same blonde hair and blue eyes. They sometimes even speak in chorus like they have some kind of telepathy. Yeah. I know. Creepy.

"Yow Ken. You look so good" Jason complimented. I was just wearing some blue shorts. And guess what? I am topless. I decided that it's time to be confident. And thanks to this guys for the confidence boosting.

"Thanks. You too" I say scratching the back of my neck. Jason and Ryder were wearing sandos and shorts.

"You look like a walking stick" A deep voice suddenly resonated. And there goes my confidence. Ba-bye .I lowered my gaze and nearly jumped. Diego was buried deep in the sand, his head is the only one that you can see. At one look you'd think someone's head was cut off. He just gave me a deep scowl.

"You shut up man if you don't want us to also bury your damn head" Ryder threathens holding out his shovel. Oh. So that explains the shovel. Diego audibly gulps.

"And I am not that thin. I am just average" I defended folding my arms in my chest and besides my BMI shows I am not underweight. Yes. I've already calculated that a while ago.

"Whatever" Diego huffs.

"That's what you get when you cheated a while ago. Do you know the horror of not having desserts? It was your fault because you tripped me!" Ryder says kneeling down and moving his hands in the air dramatically. And yes. He was the unlucky one who didn't get any desserts a while ago. It was a close fight between Ryder and Diego but Diego has his evil ways and Ryder lose. He cried throughout the last course for not having even one single bite of dessert. This must be his way of getting back at him.

"I didn't cheat. Not my fault your stupid" Diego countered sticking his tongue out.

"I am not stupid!" Ryder retorded then looked at me with pleading eyes. Oh no.

"Ken, please tell this ogre I am not stupid. Right? Right?" He says clasping his hands together still kneeling. I just sighed and shrugged.

"Because I am your friend. Then yes. You are not stupid" I just say in surrender.

"Yes!" Ryder shouts putting his fist in the air.

"Ken said that out of pity" Diego deadpanned. Boy, he's seriously getting killed. Ryder scowls at him who just smirked.

"What if we put some scorpions and crabs and let them crawl on his head and face? Sounds good, right? Like in the movies" Jason suddenly suggested and the two nodded approvingly at each other. We looked at Diego and grinned evilly. Diego paled and started wiggling.

"Help! Help! Help me from this psychos!" Diego shouted at the top of his lungs. People just stared at us and shrugged. They muttered something like "kids these days".

"Okay. Okay. That's enough" A smooth voice suddenly piped in. I turned around and my mouth literally drops.

Daniella was wearing a two piece black bikini. It accentuated all her curves that made her look so gorgeous, her tattoos were on display and her piercings were shimmering against the sunlight. Her hair was down and it bounces as she takes a step. She approaches us and stops in front of me. I was out of words so I just keep on staring. Everything seems to be on slow motion. She slowly raises her hand and tipped my chin.

Will she kiss me?

I readied myself and closed my eyes. Suddenly, I felt hot breath tickling my ear.

"Close your mouth if you don't want flies to party in it" Daniella whispered slowly.What? I felt her fingers push my chin upward shutting it close. I opened my eyes so see Daniella grinning as she winked at me. Laughter suddenly boomed and I looked at Ryder and Jason rolling in the sand laughing. Diego was even even laughing his head off. Literally.I could feel my cheeks heat up traveling to my neck and at the tip of my ear.

"That was epic!" Jason mused between laughs. I slightly pouted and scratched the back of my neck in embarassment. And there goes the saying; Don't get your hopes too high.

I wanted to slap myself. Badly.

Why did I expect her to kiss me? Whyyyy? What's wrong with my mind?

**************************************

HMMMMM.