#6: Blood Test? ((P.T 1))

Misako POV

When they told me that Lloyd's injuries were treated, I went to check him out and talk to him for a while, and I'm now sitting beside him, stroking his hair softly.

Although his leg is treated and he seems alright, I sense that there is something else to worry about...

"Can you tell me everything that happened?" I asked, looking down at him.

He rested his head on my lap and nodded. "Dad took me to a weird and strange place and chained me there. The ground was cold and he did not feed me, and he kept me in the dark, alone...All of that was in the first day he kidnapped me, but in the second day, he took a sword and stabbed my leg. It was the greatest pain I've ever felt! And I can't believe that he's my father!" He explained.

I sighed and pecked his cheek softly. "He's not your father anymore. And if he dares and touches you, I will show him my other side." I growled.

Lloyd sighed and looked up at me. He seems to be getting weaker and weaker by the minute...

I held his hand softly. "Did he give you anything else?" I asked.

"He gave me a needle with something green inside, and it did not hurt much..." he said.

I gasped.

He's probably poisoned...

or something much worse...

"Wait in here for a few minutes, I will return back." I said before resting his head on the pillow beside me. I went to the room where the ninjas are in.

"How is Lloyd now?" Kai asked. I looked at him and smiled slightly. "He is alright, but he told me that Lord Garmadon poisoned him, and I want to check on him with a blood test." I said.

Just as I said that, Zane, Jay, and Cole stood up. "I can make the blood test now, but first, let me prepare the medical materials." Zane said before leaving the room.

"I like it when I comfort little kids! I'm going to help." Jay said.

Cole smiled and nodded his head. "I will help Zane." He said before following Zane to the room he went to.

I smiled to myself, knowing that the three of them actually care about Lloyd's health and happiness.

"I hope that it's nothing way too serious." Nya said, looking down at the ground.

I sighed. "I do too, Nya...Thanks for caring about him." I said. She smiled and looked at me. "That's my job!"

After few minutes, Zane and Cole returned back with some medical materials: A needle, alcohol wipes, a syringe, tourniquet, and bandages.

"We're ready to do the blood test." Zane said. I nodded and lead Zane, Cole, and Jay to the room Lloyd was in.