Unknown Prisoner

💙💙💙

Ezra, Sabine, and Chopper were in secret prison. Ezra and Sabine dressed as scout trooper while Chopper dressed as imperial droid.

"Okay, the prison is 4th floor. She said she has few information before she captured." Ezra told them the messenge. Sabine ordered Chopper to take control of lift and he nodded.

When they wanna go outside, they just saw Grand Admiral Thrawn who standing between them "This is not good." Sabine whispered to Ezra. They tried to stay silent untill Thrawn came out. "Uh, that was close one. Come on, this way !" Ezra, Sabine, and Chopper ran fast finding prison.

"Here it is, prison 1234." Ezra said as Sabine worked with the code and finally the prisoner came out, it was a bounty hunter. "Finally, you heard my messenge." The bounty hunter said. Sabine nodded " Yep, and we gotta out from here." When they got out from secret prison, they saw many stromtroopers were ready to shoot them.

Then Thrawn appeared in front of them "Well, rebel friends. I knew you two gonna do this. Open and fire !" Then he ordered Stromtroopers to shoot them. Sabine and Ezra protected the bounty hunter with their blasters. Then they heard Hera calling them from Ezra's west-com.

"Spectre 6, where are you ?" Ezra anwserd it "We're still in and we're in trouble now." Hera said "We're on the way." After Ezra finished contract with Hera, he reliezed that bounty hunter was gone "where the bounty hunter go ?" He asked worrily.

Soon after that, they saw the bounty hunter was putting some bombs the bottom of stromtroopers. The bounty hunter gave them a sign. "Sabine, you know what to do." Sabine nodded as she make big explosive. Finally they can got out fast. Arrived at outside, they saw the ghost ship and they jumped to it. After that, Hera flew through the hyperspace.

At hangar, Ezra and Sabine asked some questions to the bounty hunter "You did it great but we have some questions, who are you ?" Sabine said then the bounty hunter was taking off her helmet and it turned out it was Liv Nadia.

Ezra shocked at the time "Nadia ?" Sabine looked at him "You know her ?" She asked counfusely.

Nadia told her "Yes, we met on Garel when Ezra looked for the necklace." Sabine shocked at the time. She showed her necklace to her "Like this ?" Nadia nodded "Yeah, at the time, we didn't doing good thing untill he saved my life and now, it's my turn to help you." Ezra started taking the point "Oh, when we were in little fight, right."

"Right, and also I got some information about secrets of Empire." Nadia gave Sabine a holochip. Sabine smiled at her "Thanks." Ezra said to Nadia "Welcome to rebellion." They smiled each other.

💙💙💙