Counting Stars

💜💜💜

At night, at base camp, Ezra was looking at stars at the sky. At the time, Sabine watched him as she came to him "Hey, didn't you sleep ?" She asked him. Ezra looked at her "Just I can't sleep." Sabine concerned at him as she sat beside him.

She took breath then she said "I'm sorry, Ezra." Ezra asked counfusely "For what ?" She told "I shouted at you. I shouldn't made you ingored." Ezra just put his hand on Sabine's shoulder "That's okay, I know you have a bad past like me but you can't hold on your mind forever." Sabine started thinking about her real family.

Ezra countinued saying "You remind me about me and my parents when I was on street. Like Kanan said, if I hold my past and always protect myself, you never be a jedi." Sabine understood what was Ezra meant. "But you're the best madalorian I know. I'm sure your family'll receive you again." He said.

Sabine looked at Ezra and smiled. After that, Ezra back looked at stars again. "What are you doing now ?" She asked counfusely. "Just counting stars. When I was little, my parents always invited me to count stars on the top of my home." Sabine enjoyed listening Ezra's story but sunddenly Ezra looked down and sad.

Sabine knew what was he feeling. She put her hand on Ezra's shoulder "Mind to join with you ?" She asked softly. Ezra shocked what just he heard but he nodded and smiling at her. They were counting stars together and laught together untill Sabine fell asleep as her head on Ezra's shoulder.

Ezra felt it as he looked at her. He smiled. He put his hand on her wrist. Ezra glad that he have some time to doing something fun.

💙💙💙