Sleep Walking

💜💜💜

At Ghost, everybody were sleeping, except Sabine. She couldn't sleep at the time and she wanna drank a milk to get sleepy. When she drank it, she was hearing something. So she sneaked out as she back to her room.

At the time, she saw Ezra was walking to him but he was in his sleep "Ezra ? What are you doing here ?" Sabine asked counfusely but Ezra didn't anwser it. He just walked around the Ghost ship.

Meanwhile, Zeb just came out from his and Ezra's room when Ezra blocked his way. Zeb started mad at him "Hey kid ! Be careful where are you going !" Sabine put her hand on Zeb's shoulder "Zeb, I think Ezra is in sleep walking." Then they heard Ezra hitting one of doors. That was made Kanan woke up and checked it "What's going on here ?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes.

Then they heard the noise again "Now what ?!" Zeb asked angrily. At cockpit, Ezra walked to pilot seat and sat on it.

He didn't accident push one of buttons of pilot machine and the Ghost ship was flying fast. That was Kanan, Zeb, and Sabine were pushed behind. They tried to go to cockpit. Arrived at cockpit, they saw Ezra was flying this ship as he still in  sleep walking.

"Oh no." Kanan said as he tried to take control of this situation while Sabine was lowering speed of this ship. Soon after that, Ghost ship stopped and they could relieving "That was close one." Sabine said. Zeb said as he lifted Ezra up carefully so he won't wake him up "Yeah, we should take a rest." They nodded.

Next night, Sabine was slepping peacully when she heard the noise again "Oh no, it's must been Ezra again." She checked again. Arrived at kicthen, she saw Ezra was still on sleep walking. Right now, he was cooking pancakes without he was really know what was he doing.

Sabine tried to take a pan that Ezra holded but it was late. He fell down when he tried to make some cook tricks.

Ezra started waking up as he shocked "Where am I ? What time is it ?" He asked counfusely. Sabine said to Ezra "Well, you were sleep walking." Ezra said shockly "Really ? I never everd felt this before." Sabine just anwserd "Yeah, twice." Then they heard Zeb saying "Yeah kid, you almost made us in danger yesterday." Ezra felt guilt himself what just he done as he rubbed his neck "Sorry about that."

Ezra told to her "I guess I often stressed out this week." Sabine understood why Ezra was slepping walking because he had a lot works to do this week. Then she had an idea. She read her favorite book to Ezra for make him relax. After she read, she saw Ezra was sleeping peacully. She smiled at the time "Sweet dreams, Ezra." Then she fell asleep too.

💜💜💜