Jealous

💜💜💜

Ezra and Sabine just finished tiding cargos at Chopper Base as Hera checked their work "Good job, you two. We have a guess." Then a teenage boy came to meet them. "This is Zack Zonic, he want to help us." She introduced Zack as he waved to them.

Then he looked at Sabine. He immediately commend "You have a beautiful girl, my lady." Sabine just took a point "Thanks, I like it too. I change my hair anythime." She tidied her hair. He started asking softly "So do you want give a tour ?" Sabine smiled at him "Sure, let's taking walk !" She came to him and that was made Ezra started jealous at him.

"Wait, I thought you already doing tour with Hera." Zack chucked as he said "Yeah but I wanna know more about this." Then Zack and Sabine left him for a tour. Ezra more jealous at Zack. Then Zeb came to him "Hey kid, what are you thinking ?" He tapped Ezra's shoulder. "I just met with annoying boy just walking with Sabine." Ezra said angrily.

Meanwhile, Sabine told Zack the information from Chopper Base "I'm impressed this place." Zack smiled. "You can come here anytime." Zack smiled wider "It's gonna be great." After they doing tour, Sabine showed Zack her favorite place where she can have fun. They climbed up on the giant coral "This is my favorite place that we can see our base from here." They looked Chopper base from the top.

But sunddenly Sabine was bounded electrical rope and she looked at Zack "Zack, are you crazy ?" She asked angrily. Zack smiled evilely as he said "It's a part of my plan." Sabine just reliezed that she was trapped.

At Chopper Base, Ezra was still thinking about Zack as Zeb watched him for hours "Come on kid, are you crazy what're you doing now ?!" Then Ezra stopped and felt something wrong. He saw Sabine was in danger "Sabine." He said worrily. "Come on Zeb, Sabine needs a help !" Ezra invited Zeb to help her.

At giant coral, Zack asked rude to Sabine "Now, tell me more about your base." Sabine shouted loudly as she shooked her head "Never !" Then Zack actived electrical ropes and Sabine felt the pain. "Tell me ! Or say goodbye to Chopper base." Zack said evilely. "Oh no, you won't." They heard Ezra and Zeb were here to rescue Sabine. "You will have pain !" Zack wanna catched then but Ezra pulled him with the force and at the time, Zeb punched Zack hard. Finally, Zack fainted as Zeb watched him.

Ezra let Sabine go and Sabine smiled at him "Thanks for rescue me." He put his hand on Sabine's shoulder "You welcome."

At Chopper Base, they met with Hera to told her what happen. "Hera, we got two information. First, our base was in danger and two, we knew who was doing that." Ezra showed Zack was still fainted as Zeb holded him so tight. Sabine said "Yeah, he got me and trapped at them and thanks for them to rescue me." Ezra smiled at her.

"Great job everyone, we'll get Zack out from our base so he won't back here anymore." They all nodded and they started working with Zack.

💙💙💙