Rescue Mission

💙💙💙

Ezra and Sabine just got a transmission when they gonna back to Ghost crew. They got coordinate from a imperial crusher not far from it. Sabine landed Phantom II to another side of imperial ship so Empire won't know they were here.

Ezra and Sabine went in to imperial crusher as they checked of there are stromtroopers. They ran untill they were in the middle. "The target should from...that way." Sabine pointed Ezra the direction. They went to behind of imperial crusher.

Arrived at the door, Sabine used her coordinate to open the door. At the time, Ezra felt something through the force. "Ezra, what's wrong ?" Sabine asked concernly to him. He opened his eyes and looked at her "I think it's someone knew about me."

Sabine counfused about that then she back focused on their mission. They came in cargo room. Ezra felt something again as he checked one by one of cargos while Sabine just followed him behind. Finally Ezra stopped in front of the cargo. Sabine tried to open it and finally they found something.

Ezra and Sabine found the children was afraid inside there. "It's okay kids, we're here to help you. You all safe." Sabine said softly. At the time, Ezra felt something once again then he saw a girl who have long dark brown hair with green eyes. "Rai ? Rai, is me, Ezra." He tried to remind her then the girl started remembering.

"Ezzy ?" Rai said. Ezra nodded then she jumped to him as she hugged him so tight. Ezra hugged back. After that, Ezra introduced Rai to Sabine "Sabine, this is Rai Belle. She's my friend when I was on the street." Sabine smiled at Rai as she waved "Hi Rai ! Good to see you. How can you be here ?" She asked counfusely.

Rai told them that stromtroopers were captured her when she looked for food and then she stuck with another kids in the cargo. Sabine and Ezra felt sad at her. But sunddenly there were stromtroopers shooting them. Ezra and Sabine prepared their weapons "Kids, stay behind us !" And the children did it that.

Sabine used her blasters while Ezra used his blaster and his lightsaber. At the time, the children impressed what just they saw. "We have to get out from here ! Follow me kids !" Sabine ordered them to go to Phantom II.

When they gonna went to Phantom II, Rai fell down as she saw stromtroopers were running fast. At the situation, Sabine looked at her "Rai !" She ran fast to protect Rai. Meanwhile Ezra let the children in first then he saw Sabine and Rai were in danger. So he used the force to pull them in.

After they all on, he immediately closed the door while Sabine flew entering hyperspace. During in hyperspace, Ezra checked Rai to make sure she was okay. "Thank you for saved me, Ezzy." Ezra put his hand on her shoulder "You welcome. I'm glad you okay. You'll live a better place." They smiled each other.

After that, he sat beside Sabine "Well, I think our mission is complete." Sabine said. Ezra nodded "Yeah, that was pretty hard." She just smiled at the time "Thanks to save me." Ezra smiled back at her.

💜💜💜