Lovers and Powers

Jocelyn's POV

It's been a week since I got my Miraculous, turns out my mother who the Guardian.
Today after school, me and Tristan headed to my house, when we got there, everything was empty. There were boxes everywhere.
Then I saw my mom putting her clothing line in a box.

"Mom? What's going on?"
"we're moving, to your grandmother Sabine house, she wants me to run the bakery since she won't be able too."
"oh, how can I help?"
"You and Tristan start packing up your stuff and bring it to the new house"

I nodded as me and Tristan headed to my room to pack everything up.

"so... Are you and Lucas a thing"
"W-what! N-no.. Well I don't know... "

Tristan just smiled. He saw my guitar. And my song book.

"sing a song"
"Well... Okay!"

I took my guitar and started playing.. Then singing

"The present is our future past, we got to make this moment last right now"

I didn't know Tristan was close to me, until I turned to face him. Our lips almost touched. I turned away blushing hard. I got up and continued packing.

"Tristan? Let's continue packing up"

He nodded, as everything was awkward. He then left when we were done. Then Plagg came out.

"Well.. That was awkward. He's like his father. "
"I can tell.. Now I'm guessing I'm in a love triangle"
"ask your mother for advice"
"you're right!"

I continued putting my stuff, then I came across a picture of me and Tristan when we were younger.

Then when I got to our new house I went to the room that used to be my mom's. It was amazing, Mom helped me unpack some stuff, then went to help dad unpack the other stuff. After all that I went up to the balcony with Plagg.

"You know, Adrien always visited your mother after they found out each other's identity. He would come as Chat Noir, and talk when you're father or Chloe were busy. They were great friends. The good days."

I giggled as I looked out of the city.

Third POV

As Jocelyn and Plagg continued to talked..

But Somewhere in Paris evil was coming upon. A boy, he had found the peacock Miraculous, and was planning to use it for evil.

Marinette never found the peacock miraculous, she had all but that one.

Flashback... Years ago...

After defeating Hawkmoth, Marinette took his miraculous. He slowly de transformed. And as expected it was Gabriel Agreste. Adrien was filled with anger and frustration. How could his father do such a thing.

He wanted the miraculouses to return Emilie Agreste, but in return give up Adrien's life. Without thinking.. Adrien used Cataclysm and killed his father.

He was all alone. Ladybug went to him as Adrien de transformed.

"Thank you for being a great friend Marinette"

The house was shaking, as it was tearing apart, Ladybug carried Adrien out of the house, everything was gone. Ladybug de transformed and panic. The peacock miraculous was still there!