Changes

Adrien's POV

I woke up to sound of my Alarm, well the start of another boring day.

Nathalie came into my room while I was still in my pajamas.

"Adrien, I came to inform you that your schedule today is.. "
"I know full. Yeah I figure. "
"I was going to say clean. All you have is a photoshoot & your piano lessons. Then you have the rest of the day to yourself,  until 6pm,  we will have dinner with Chloe's family today"

At the news of my schedule being clean today was the best thing that has happen, I quickly got ready my day and headed out.

Luka's pov

Today there was no school,  it was cancelled since today's the mayor's birthday. So today I am going to take Marinette out in some sort off a date.

🐞 - Marinette   🎸 - Luka

🎸- Hey Marinette! I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me the whole day?

🐞- umm.. Sure! Let me just get ready.

🎸-okay see you in?

🐞- 25 minutes

🎸- perfect see you in 25 minutes

I took out my guitar and the music sheet for next month's talent show.  Jukeka came in putting her guitar away,  and smiled at me.

"Marinette will be happy when she hears your song"
"well..  I thinking of playing the tune I played to her when I first met her,  then covering a song.. I'm saving this song for our first official date"
" I love it! And so is she!"

Isn't Juleka the best! I'm glad I have her. Then I continued playing.

Marinette's pov

I was rushing finding an outfit then I found the perfect one.

Pink shorts, a blank white shirt, and my everyday jacket I always wear. I also did my hair into a ponytail. I heard there was a fair today,  so he might take me there. Just 20 minutes later I hear Mama yelling my name.

"Marinette!"
"Coming!"

I grabbed my purse,  and made sure Tikki was in it. Just in case.

I grabbed Luka's hand and kissed my parents goodbye as we headed off to the subway.

"So..  Luka? Where are we going"
"it's a surprise Mari. "
"Really!? I love surprises!!"

We then got to the fair.

Adrien's POV

I was roaming in the streets of Paris until I found myself inside the fair.
I was in line for the Ferris wheel when I saw two people who were familiar for some reason.

"Isn't that the Blue eyed couple? Umm..  Marinette Dupain-Cheng & Luka Coffaine?"

They were ahead of me in line. They look cute together..  Sadly I won't have a relationship like that. My life has already been planned out. Then it was there turn to go on the ride. Her smiles remind me of my mother who disappeared about two years ago. His laugh reminds me that in reality I'm bisexual but no one knows, but also that is will never be like him.  I'm Adrien fucking Agreste. Paris' famous model,  who is stuck inside his house until I Don't know, 18? Who is also stuck in a Love triangle between Chloe and Lila. That if I don't choose one before 18, my father will and he will have an arranged marriage set up. I was probably lost in my thoughts for a while that people started skipping me in line, and the couple there were already out of the ride. I decided to get out of the line and leave the fair,  and decided to go to get an ice cream.

Marinette's POV

Luka and I have been in the fair for a couple of hours. He had won me a ladybug theme teddy bear. It was amazing,  I loved it. After being in the fair we went to go to an ice cream shop,  or at least Andre's.

"Bonjour André, pouvons-nous avoir une de vos glaces magiques avec deux cuillères? "

"Oui bien sur! "

Luka had order the treat while I was waiting aside. Then I noticed that Adrien was starring at me. I let out a small blush. Then Luka came with the Ice cream and we left.

Luka's POV

After being in the fair, I took Marinette to an ice cream shop.  Well..  We decided to go to Andre's and I ordered it while Mari waited aside.

"Hello Andre, may I have one of those magical ice creams you have,  also with two spoons"
"well of course! Here you go son"
"Thanks Andre!"

I grabbed our order,  then I saw Marinette.

"got it! Let's go to the park "

Marinette smiled and we headed to the park.

Adrien's POV

I heard Luka say to the pretty bluenette that they are heading to the park. I smiled as they walked away with laughter and smiles. Then I remembered I have my photoshoot! I quickly got home,  there the Gorilla was waiting for me with Nathalie. I got in the car and heading to the shoot. It was in the park. Now I feel like I'm a creep following the bluenette on her date with musician guy. Hopefully they weren't near by.

"Luka! Put me down"

It was them. I just ignore them the whole time,  until they left.

A couple of minutes later, the shoot was over and I had my piano lessons. But when I got home,  father said he cancelled it. He told me to get ready,  we'll being going to dinner sooner then I expected. Oh dear my,  please pray for me.