Even More Changes

A week after Luka's birthday...

A lot has happened in the past week. But what? Well I guess you're going to find out.

Adrien's POV

I in my room just playing my piano until I got a message from Lila.

💜 - Lila 📸 - Adrien

💜 - Hey Adrien I have bad news..

Oh boy,  what could it be?

📸 - What!? What's the news?

💜 - I'm moving.. I'm going back to Italy.

She was going back to Italy! This is amazing! Now I don't have to choice!

📸 - oh.. I'm sorry. But when do you leave?

💜 - In two days.. Adrien? I have to tell you something..

📸 - what is it?

💜 - You know how I have a crush on you?

📸 - yes...

💜 - well.. I was wondering if we can have a long distance relationship?

She just won't let it go.

📸 - I'll let you know in a couple of hours.

💜 - okay! See ya ❤

I hope not! I got up and went to my father's office. I knocked on his door and he opened it.

"father may I speak to you?"
"well of course son. What's wrong?"
"Lila. She's moving to Italy in two days and expects me to go on a relationship with her. Even if it's a distance one."
"so your saying you don't want one? I'll have a dinner this evening with the Mayor and Chloe,  then the Rossi family"

I nodded. Of what could that possibly mean.

Luka's Pov

I was at Marinette's house, we were in her room playing video games. I kept loosing, she was great at these things.

"I won again!"

Marinette is dancing at her victory while I'm bright red.

"this is so embarrassing! Wanna play Super Smash Bro?"
"sure! I'd love to smash you

Then she realized what she had said and we both turn bright red.

"On second thought.. Let's go help my parents bake cookies!"
"yeah.. That's perfect."

We got up and headed downstairs into the bakery.

"Mama! Papa! Can me & my Prince help out?"
"well of course!"

She told us what to do, then gave us the ingredients to bake cookies. It was real fun. I got some frosting on Marinette and she got flour onto me. We were a complete mess, but we baked lots of cookies. We even got a chance to get some. I kind of wish I was apart of this family. They seem.. Perfect. But I do love my family, it's just.. I wish my parents didn't get divorced.

After cleaning everything up, we decided to go to my house.

When we got there my father was there?

"Hey Luka! And who's that bluenette?"
"My girlfriend, and her name is Marinette"
"nice to meet you miss Marinette"

Marinette shaked hands with him.

"So.. Jordan? What brings you back in Paris?"
"Oh just visiting... The thing is Luka you have changed.. Back in America you couldn't even get a girlfriend because of your appearance. "

At this point I was upset. He was actually the reason why my parents got divorced. He's a fucking cheater, he cheated on my mom a lot. I'm glad he isn't with us anymore. But I wished he wasn't like he was now.

"On second thought, let's go to the park Buginette"

She nodded and headed out the door.

"leaving so soon?"
"says the one who cheated on my mother! Then you being a dick you are in America! Sleeping with women every single fucking night! I sometimes I wish you were never my father!"

With that I left him and took Marinette home instead.

"sorry I had you seeing that... It's just.. "

Marinette placed her hand in my cheek.

"it will be okay, want to stay for dinner?"
"I can't, if he's here, lots of problems.. Maybe tomorrow "

Marinette nodded and placed at small peck on my lips.

Adrien's POV

It was time. The Rossi family was here. So was Chloe and her father. I was wondering what on earth can my father be doing? Everything was set and the Rossi family sat on one side and Chloe with her father on the other.  My father walked in with Natalie and the Gorilla.

"evening everyone.  I'm sure you guys are wondering why you are all here. Well I have mad a decision of something. My son has been in this love triangle for years now with your daughters. Today we both agreed who he will marry in four years.."

This can't be good. I smell problems and maybe a bit of drama.

"Adrien? Come here son. My son will be getting married with Chloe Bourgeois in four years"

The Rossi family were surprised while Chloe was surprised and happy. Lila then started giving me and Chloe death glares.

"what! But Adrien was supposed to be with me!"

My father gave a signal to the gorilla and Natalie to get them out.

A week later...

Third person...

A week later,  Luka's father had finally left. News quickly spread about Adrien and Chloe dating. But not just that,  Adrien was finally allowed to go to public school with school. He was in the same class with Chloe.  What else? Oh right! Sabrina and her father moved to another city in France to be with Sabrina's mother. So Adrien will sit next to  Chloe. Tune in for the next chapter to find out how Adrian's first day is.