Luka's birthday

Day before Luka's birthday...

Luka was in his room playing his guitar. He was upset, ever since the day Marinette found out about his birthday, she had been ignoring him. Just then Juleka walks in the room with party streamers.. Oh no. Juleka froze hoping he didn't noticed her.

"umm.. Hey si- why do you have streamers?"

Shit
Juleka turned to face Luka.

"It's for umm.. Marinette! Tomorrow is the bakery's anniversary"

Luka put his head down.

"Juleka? Do you know why Marinette's ignoring me??"
"uhh..  I.  Have. No. Idea"
"uhh..  Yes. You. Do"

Juleka just stood quite. And headed out.

"Hey Juleka! It seems you have something like this in your heart!"

Then Luka started playing really loud and angerist music. Juleka turned back and faced Luka.

"okay! Listen here big brother! I love you and all but please BE QUIET! I have absolutely no idea why Marinette is ignoring you!"

With that Juleka stomped away and headed to the bakery. Luka stood there shocked. What if he did something? Then his phone ringed. It was Marinette, and he quickly picked up.

"Hey Luka!"
"Hey Ma-Ma Marinette"
"I told you to let that go!"
"I do not wish to"
"okay,  anyways..  I was wondering if you would like to hang out tomorrow? You know.. For your birthday? Then get a treat from the bakery at the end?"
"I would love too!"
"Great! See you then"

Luka sigh happily, tomorrow was going to be the best birthday ever! Luka got his guitar and continued playing.

Meanwhile with Marinette, she was helping decorate the bakery,  well half of it. They were continue the rest tomorrow. They were throwing a surprise party for Luka.
Later that night, Marinette was finishing her dress. In two weeks there was going to be a ball dance in the school. Tikki went to Marinette.

"Patrol time Marinette"
"Just wait..  There! Okay let's go"

Marinette transformed and headed out. Chat Noir was already there. They usually patrol on the  🗼. But today they were in a building near Marinette's house.

"Lovely night M'lady"
"How many times I have to say, I'm not your lady Chat... "
"I know... But may I call you that?"

Ladybug started thinking, the her face light up.

"No you may not,  but I don't mind Little Lady"
"little lady?"
"I'm teasing, I was thinking that you could call me umm... I actually I have no idea... "
"how about umm.. Bugaboo?"
"oh hell no! How about nothing for now"
"nothing for now? That's a very unusual name L.B"
"there!"
"what?"
"just call me L.B for now"

Chat Noir and Ladybug talked about something's they didn't mind sharing, nothing bad was happening. Patrol went smoothly. After patrol Chat Noir & Ladybug went their separate ways.

Ladybug detransformed back into Marinette and went to bed.

Chat Noir did the same,  but he couldn't sleep.

"Something wrong Adrien? Also more Camembert?"
"No.. I just wonder who M'lady be.. "
"didn't she say not to call her that"

Adrien got up as Plagg got his camembert. Play was right,  he had told her to call her L. B,  a name he wished to not be the name to call her.

Luka's birthday...

Marinette got up and decided to get changed. She put on this dress that was pink with white flower details. Tikki got out from her hiding spot. And told Marinette to go for a small morning patrol. Marinette happily agreed.