The New Generation

A/N - even if the previous chapter didn't get to 100 reads or views as I expected, I will still post this chapter! So you're welcome for those who wanted this! Also... This book is sadly coming to an end soon. Just a couple of more chapters left to go.  Hope you guys enjoy! ❤

Sorry for making you suffer 😂, don't kill me! Enjoy!

Third Person

Marinette and Luka were home, sleeping until Marinette woke up because of a contraction. Marinette was now nine months, but today was the day the new Couffaine was coming. Marinette got up and went to the bathroom, but stopped. Her water had just broke. Marinette got her suitcase and started waking up Luka.

"Wake up Luka!"
"Ma-ma-marinette, it's 3 o'clock in the morning"
"yeah! But your little child here wants to come.. Ow!"

Luka got up, took the case from Marinette, headed to the car, while Marinette was behind him. He started driving, hoping he'll get there just in time.

Once they got to the hospital, they put Marinette in a room as they check how many centimeters she was dilated.

"3 centimeters only, you need to be in 10 centimeters, then you start pushing"

Marinette was in pain, holding onto the bed. After a couple of hours later, she was finally 10 centimeters dilated. They got everything ready, and Marinette started pushing, holding Luka's hand, probably even breaking it.

Then it happened, cries filled the room as the baby was finally here.

"It's a girl!"

Marinette was exhausted, and Luka carried the newborn.

"Welcome to the world, Jocelyn Couffaine"

Four years later...

The lovely family was in the park with the Agreste, Chloe had a little boy and named him Tristan. Jocelyn and Tristan were playing at the park as the parents supervised.

After playing for a couple of hours, the Couffaines went home to go eat lunch. Luka was giving Jocelyn a piggy back ride as she was laughing.

"I love it up here daddy!"
"now do you little buginette"

Jocelyn was smiling as Marinette couldn't help but smile.

"can you believe in one month she'll be in pre school! Our little bug here is growing up so fast"
"come sing a song Mama!"

Jocelyn loved it when her mom sang her a song, she especially loved the show's her mom and dad would put for her before she went to bed.

"yeah Ma-ma-marinette"