Six Years From Now

Marinette POV

In one month I was finally going to graduate College. I was finally going to become a fashion designer, but also run my parent's bakery. I was in my apartment studying for the last remaining finals I had left. Just then Tikki walked in with Luka by her side, he came with some Chinese food, I put everything down and got some paper plates.

Luka and I now live together in our own little apartment, we got it in junior year of college. I was now 20 years old, and Luka was now 22.

I served us some food and gave Tikki a cookie. After eating all of food I grabbed a fortune cookie and opened it.

Be you & never giving up you'll be successful

I guess that was quite true, then Luka grabbed his fortune cookie and opened.

Marry the one in front of you

Luka blushed at what the fortune was. I was confused of Luka's expression.

"What did you get Luka?"

He looked up at me and smiled.

"umm.. Be you! And never give up because you'll be successful!"

I was even more confused.

"That's weird... Because I got the same one."

I say heading the fortune to Luka. Luka was surprised.

"You're right! Maybe a copy?"

"probably... "

I say as I get up and throw the plates away. Luka picks up everything and puts it all in it's place. I was heading back to studying. Until Luka stopped me into a hug.

"Don't study Buginette! Besides your final is tomorrow, I think you've study enough"
"umm... Luka? My final is next week... Your is tomorrow... "

Luka stopped hugging me and took out some books of the subject her was being tested off, I giggled at this expression.

I sat down and decided to read a book to Tikki since she sometimes wanted a story read.

Luka's POV

I was studying but instead I decided to hear Marinette read a story to her creature, Tikki. I wonder... If we do get married and have kids... How will they look like? Probably adorable as well.

Then I took a sheet of paper, graduation is in one month... I will get a ring and propose to her that day.

I mean.. She'll be staying in Paris to be a fashion designer, and run her parents bakery. I too will be staying in Paris to be a guitarist and teach students who want to learn. I will also help Marinette will the bakery. Yeah! Perfect.

Next day....

I arrived to the class where I had finals at just in time, soon more students started arriving. The teacher hand us the test, and it begun.

I stared at the paper, I first answered the easy one, which were the ones I knew, then the hard ones. Maybe I should have studied a bit more...

A finally answered the last question, and went over to double check. I think everything was right. I got up and headed the test to the professor and walked out.

After that I started walking back home to the Lukanette apartment. When I there Marinette was making some macaroons.
I was trying to get some but Marinette took the tray before I could.

"sorry Luka! But these are for a little celebration! Chloe's pregnant!"
"what! Really!"

Marinette nodded as she put the macaroons in a box.

"yes! Adrien doesn't know yet so don't tell him! I'm making a cake too! Wanna help?"
"of course Buginette!"

I started getting some bowls and baking trays while Mari got the ingredients.

Flashback... Agreste Wedding... 2 years ago...

Everything in the ceremony was going just fine. I was the one of the best man. Nino was the other one, Marinette and Alya were the brides maid. When it got to the objections someone who I didn't know stood up. She had green eyes and was a brunette.

"I object! Adrien was supposed to be with me!"

She pointed a gun at Chloe and pulled the trigger. Chloe got shot on her stomach.

Adrien was worried that he transformed into Chat Noir, in front of everyone. Marinette handed me her bouquet and transformed as well. Chat Noir carried Chloe bridal style and took her the hospital.
Ladybug was using her yo-yo as a shield to protect us all.

After Lila was caught she was sent to prison.

In the hospital, Me & Marinette were sitting down as she cried. Adrien was crying as well but also walking back and forth.

The doctors walked into the waiting room.

"Miss Chloe Bourgeois is fine, the surgery to remove the bullet was successful "

We all cried in cheer.

Present...

Marinette was playing the cake into the oven. Great! I forgot to help her!

"thanks for the help Luka!"
"sorry... "
"don't worry you'll help will decoration of the cake.. Or help me put these macaroons in the box"
"both"

And that's what I did.

Third person..

It was now time, Marinette grabbed the box with the cake and keys, Luka with the boxes of macaroons and they headed to the Agreste residence.

Chloe opened the door and hugged both, Alya and Nino were already there. Marinette placed the cake in a table, and Luka placed the macaroons in the kitchen.

Alya went to Marinette and Chloe.

"why so many boxes of Macaroons?"
"its a surprise!"

Chloe knew already what Marinette was doing, Alya was confused of what could this be about.

Chloe walked in front of the group and grabbed their attention. Adrien was wondering, what could the news be about.

"Evening, I'm sure you are all wondering why you are here.. Well I got huge news!"

Everyone was now wondering, Marinette took out the cake. Chloe got a knife and plates.

"Well... The news is... I'm pregnant! I'm 4 weeks pregnant!"

Everyone was shocked, Luka even pretended to be shock. Since Marinette told him already. Adrien ran up to Chloe and hugged her! Everyone congratulated the married couple. After having cake, Marinette told Chloe what to do with the macaroon.

Later at night...

Marinette's POV

It was patrol time so I transformed and sat at the top of the 🗼. It was a pretty view today, then Chat Noir came.

"Evening L.B"
"Evening Kitty... "

Marinette was a bit worried, Chat Noir noticed.

"Is something bugging you Ladybug?"
"Well... Yes actually.. "

Chat Noir sat next to her.

"Well... If I ever have kids and still a superhero, I will be gone for three years. You see, I don't want Luka staying with the kids.. If I actually I do end up with him"
"I think you will. Have an amazing family"
"Thanks Chat... But just saying.. If I do become pregnant.. I will stop being a hero for 3 years.. Then come back and be Ladybug until I can't. Chloe will have to be Queen Bee again... You'll also get help from Alya & Nino. "

Chat Noir nodded as he knew what Ladybug was talking about. They stayed an extra few minutes then went their separate ways.

When Marinette arrived, Luka was sleeping. So Marinette grabbed his guitar and put it back where it belonged. She started singing for a bit and then went back to sleep as well.