Chapter 4: The Dark Six

me: again im sorry for the late update. there has been a lot going on in my life right now so i keep forgetting.
Nya: im sure they dont mind.
Skylor: Its not like your waiting a month between updates or anything.
Me: correct but my post skedual is avery 2 days and i have been waiting 4.
Jay: what have You been doing?
Me; i am a stage manager in a musical at my school.
Lloyd: what musical?
Me: Singing In The Rain!
Cole: why are you sage managing? i thought you loved acting?
Me: i do but i didn't get in the musical so i decided to be a stage manager.
Wu: sounds fun.
Pixal: she doesn't own ninjago but she owns the story!
______________________________________________________________________________

All the ninja gathered to see what was up. Nya had said she spotted the Dark Six and if she was right, they were terrifying. They had pale skin, disheveled hair, and were dressed in a very dark version of all the ninja's colors. They could see the one with long black hair was a girl, and from the looks of it, the dark version of Nya. Though from the looks of it, she could already use her dark water element. They were all practicing their skills in the desert.

"Man she's good. Am I going to be as good as her soon?" Nya asked Sensei.

"In time Nya, in time." he assured her.

"Let's get'em boys" Cole said. It was pretty much his catchphrase. Cole, before Lloyd was found, was the ninjas leader. The two of them seem to tag team lead the team.

They all went out on the deck to create there dragons when Nya pulled Lloyd aside.

"Hey, do you know what is going on with my brother?" She asked the green ninja.

"I'll explain when we get back," Lloyd told her.

"It's a long story." with that they were off.

"OK everyone," Nya said over there headsets, "go a half a mile and then turn right. The Dark Six should be there. I will keep you filled in as you go." The ninja followed these directions.
They found the Dark Six at last, but stayed quiet.

"When will those ninja show their faces. I want to kick their butts already!" said a raspy voice.
"Calm down Darven," a girl sounding voice said. "They will be here."

"Morias right. They will come. They can't ignore our obvious location, i mean, we have given our location away to much." someone they didn't know said.

"Ya but they should have been here by now I just think that they..." someone else started.
"Shhhh... Quiet I sense they are here" A light male voice said.

"Really!! I mean uhhh... Show your faces," said Darven. He seemed excited to fight the ninja.
"Looking for us!" Cole said as all the ninja popped out!

"Why yes! Yes we are," The one that had said that he sensed there presence. He shoot a dark blueish-purple substance at them. All the ninja jumped out of the way. He was clearly Zanes counter. "My name is North and we are the Dark Six!"

"Calm down, that's my job!" said one of the guys that hadn't spoken. "Now let me introduce everyone in a civilized fashion. I am Lucas, this is Darven," He said pointing to the guy in black, "Morisa," pointing to the only girl wearing a dark cyan color, "Heyden" pointing to a guy in dark red, "North," Pointing to the guy in grey, "and last and least..."

"Hey" the guy in dark blue said. "I'm Rai."

"Yes and now you know who we are and we know who you are we can start the fight!" he threw a dark purple energy ball at Lloyd, who countered with his own.

"Nice block" Lucas said. "Not enough but nice."
"Alright that's enough!" Cole jumped in between the Six and the ninja. "Calm down everyone lets just talk."

"We will meet you with you tomorrow. You will know where we are." North said.

"Oh and bring Nya i want to meet my destined enemy." Morisa said. And with that Rai shot a dark blueish-purple lightning up and caused all the Six to vanish.

"Destined enemy?" Jay broke the silence. "What does that mean."

"I think we are all destined to fight one of them. Each one has their own dark version of our powers." Lloyd guessed. "We are probably destined to fight the one with equal power to us."
______________________________________________________________________________

Me: and thats chapter 4.
Kai: YAY!
Cole: i see you made some new villains.
Me: yup. i spent 3 days working on those characters. you dont mind that they are kinda oc characters do you?
Skylor: i dont think any of us do!
Morisa: i know i dont!
ME: what are you doing here! no villains aloud! just ask Nadakon.
Nadakon: its true!
ME: HEY I THOUGHT I BANISHED YOU FROM THE CHRECTOR CHAT!
Nadakon: you did but i found a way to hack into it! muhahahah!
Me: NO EVIL LAUGHING! NOW LEAVE!
Morisa and Nadakon: fine!
Zane: alright the next chapter is called HQ correct?
ME: yup THANKIES also thankies for helping me reach 1k reads on my other story. now i got to go bye!