"HWAH!" Suji startled and dropped her phone on the floor as she spun around and came face to face with Jin.

Jin eyed her with furrowed brows as he looked at her and then at the phone on the floor.

"Suji....Suji"

Suji eyed her phone when she heard the chief was still on the line and calling her name. Her eyes snapped back at Jin was curiously looking at the phone on the floor.

"Suji....is everything ok?"

Jin's eyes squinted at the phone and slowly made his way to it, about to pick it up when Suji came back to her senses and grabbed the phone and ended the call. Jin's eyes flickered to her and he stood there looking at her as she tried to calm her breathing and look as if nothing was going on.

"Who was that?" Jin asked slowly.

Suji gulped feeling cold sweat forming on her forehead, "....Hyerin...she wanted to know where I was," she forced a smile and walked past him quickly.

"Suji," Jin said stopping her on her tracks.

She turned around slowly clutching the phone tightly, she looked up at him trying to look normal as possible.

"It sounded like a man voice?" he asked seriously eyeing her.

"...really?" Suji said, "...it must be because...she just woke up..."

Jin tilted his head to the side slightly and he stared at Suji, something was off, he felt that she was lying but why would she lie to him?

"I should get going," Suji said nervously and walked out of the apartment before Jin could question her anymore.

Jin crossed his arms across his chest and eyed the door for a long time deep in thought before he made his way back to his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After waiting for RM in the room she got bored and decided to go for a walk around the town herself, after all it was better than waiting for him to come back.

What was she? His wife that she had to wait for him to come back home?! She was never like this before she met him. Before that she didn't care about any guy or what he wanted. If he didn't like her for the way she was she'd kick him out like trash. Easy and simple. She was that kind of girl, a tough girl that took no crap from anyone and hated the bloody ist environment in the police force. That's probably what made her and the other two girls act tough all the time because they didn't want to be discriminated for being girls.

But even she noticed the change in her after she came to Bangtan, she could see herself making a fool out of herself worrying about RM, worrying if he was ok, if he'd slept if he was too stressed. And it wasn't right when she knew full well why they were in the Bangtan in the first place, they came to do a job. But what the other two girls didn't know was that Soo Ah was trying to find her own set of answers from Bangtan.

She strolled into a small alleyway and walked through it still deep in thought. How could she forget about why she was really here. She clenched her teeth and kicked a stone out of the way and carried on walking until she came to the other side of the alleyway.

"I mean I'll call my hyung!"

Soo Ah snapped her head around and looked down the small rubble path by a river and peered her head around trying to see where the noise was coming from.

"What's your hyung going to do then?!" Soo Ah heard some guys laughing hard. Soo Ah stepped onto the path and quickened her pace towards the noise.