The New Generation

Start from the beginning

Credit to ToriTori

Credit to ToriTori

They arrived home.

"How about you two put a show as I make us a grilled cheese"
"okay Mommy! Come on daddy!"

Luka got his little ukulele as Jocelyn got her little microphone. They set up there little stage in the living room.

"okay daddy, lets practice so mom can love the show!"
"okay little buggy"

After finishing making the grilled sandwiches, Marinette set them on plates and started heading to the living room. Marinette sat down as Jocelyn grabbed her mic.

"Welcome to your private show mommy! Today I will be singing a song that Aunt Rose taught me!"

Marinette started eating her sandwich as Luka and Jocelyn started playing.

Credit to ToriTori

Credit to ToriTori

"I love unicorns! I love unicorns! And cute little fluffy cats! They cry rainbows and gold making everything back to normal! I love unicorns and little Kittys!"

Marinette clapped as little Jocelyn bowed down.

Later...

It was time for Jocelyn to go to bed. Marinette tucked down Jocelyn as Luka got his guitar ready. After Jocelyn was tucked in, Marinette sat down on her bed beside Luka. Luka started playing, Marinette singing, and Luka along with her.

"Miraculous, simply the best up to the test when things go wrong. Miraculous, the luckiest the power of love always so strong. Miraculous!"

Marinette kissed Jocelyn on her head.

"mommy. One day I'll be a great singer like you and daddy! I will also be a great hero like Ladybug! I will make sure to keep you safe and everyone in Paris!"

Marinette giggled as Luka smiled.

"I'm sure you will! You will fly around saving us from the bad guys! But always out a concert to cheer us up"

Jocelyn then went to sleep as Marinette and Luka headed out. They also went to bed.

Eleven years later...