Chapter 52: "You're not the only one who fell,"

Start bij het begin

We let go of the hug, and we stared at each other again. Mark touched my face, wiping tears from my eyes and my cheeks. I am embarassed, because our faces are so close to each other, and I believe that my make up is messed up.

I pulled back from him, "My face is a mess, Oppa,"

Mark chuckled, pulling me towards him again, "Don't care,"

He puts his forehead on mine, and he stared into my eyes. I stared back at him, enjoying the figure of his face. I stared at that black dote under his left eye, my favorite part of his face.

"Hmm," Mark took a deep breath and closed his eyes, "This is good,"

I laughed a little, drawing my face closer too.

Mark opened his eyes, smiling at me, and then he leaned his face slowly. I know that it's going to happen.

He's going to do it.

This is my first time. Hmm, of course I am going to let him.

I never really dated before, so I don't really know how to do it. But when he did it, I closed my eyes.

I felt his lips on mine.

It feels like a flow of an electricity, entering my whole body, through my blood stream, and it makes an effect on my heart beat.

The kiss was soft, like there's no pressure there. It was just love.

It feels like I am flying away, I can't even feel my feet on the ground. Oh my, this is the feeling of kissing. For the first time.

Mark pulled away, staring at me. For a moment, I caught a flash of worry in his eyes. He's probably wondering if I like it.

"That was my very first kiss," I gave him a smile.

He raised his eyes, looking guilty," Uh.. I..."

"No, Oppa," I shook my head, "It was awesome,"

Mark slowly smiled, and we both blushed while laughing together.

"So," Mark raised my chin with his fingers, "May I kiss you again?"

I pulled him away, "Wait," I need to make sure of something.

Mark raised his eyebrows, "What's wrong?"

I gave him a stare, "Are we a couple now?"

Well, he didn't really make it official here. He didn't ask me. He did confess, and we did kiss, but, I need that official statement, since it is my first time.

I am childish probably, but I need it.

Mark chuckled, smiling with his eyes. I have to hold myself from falling, seeing that smile. He is so handsome.

He took my hands, holding it, squeezing if softly.

He looked into my eyes, "Park Hee Young, this is probably sounded like a marriage proposal, and it's really chessy. I am not good at this. This is really stupid and funny, but... I love you. So, can I be your boyfriend?"

I smiled. Mark is not the type that will do this. I know that he hates cheesy things, and he is forced. But they way he said that he loves me, I know that he mean it.

"Actually, I thought," Mark said again, "I thought, as we kissed, we already make it official,"

I curled my eyebrows, "People in America do that? Well, not to me,"

Mark chuckled again, "Sorry, I forgot that this is your first time. You're so pure and innocent, my gosh,"

I looked down, seeing my hands are wrapped inside of his hands. This is what I really wanted. I am so in love with him. But when he really asked me, the feeling is really different.