Chapter 47: Club Invitation

"Wow, that's really cute," Jae In smirked at me, still staring at the black earring.

I smiled, satisfied seeing GOT7's reaction.

Suddenly, the studio door opened, and the vocal teacher walked in, along with Seung Won and Jason. Sunny came minutes later. Since it is a duet project, she still has to come, because her partner is JB.

We did a short vocalizing and high notes practices, and then he asked us to gathered with our duet partner.

Youngjae walked to me straight away, and he gave me a warm smile.

"Hi, Hee Young," He said as he stopped walking.

"Hi, oppa," I smiled back at him.

I turned around, seeing everyone is gathering with their duet partner now, and I watched Jae In walked to Mark and Bambam. Only this group has three members.

My eyes accidently met Mark's, and we stared at each other for seconds. If usually I will blushed and look away, this time I decided to stare back at him.

We stared at each other for so long, until Bambam distract him by saying things.

I turned to Youngjae again. He noticed my interaction with Mark, and he smiled again.

"Hey, I didn't have a chance to say it before, but you look good with your new hair. Really, I was shock at first, but now I am used to it," He said .

I gave him a stare, "Don't lie, Oppa, I know everyone in GOT7 hates it,"

He laughed, "No, no, they didn't mean it. I think the change was just too shocking, but they didn't mean to say that. Don't think of us that way, Hee Young-ie,"

I began to smile slowly. But it's true. Yesterday, Youngjae oppa said nothing about my hair. He didn't say anything bad actually.

I am a little bit relieved.

"Okay, are we still doing that song?" Youngjae smirked at me.

I smiled back at him, "Yeah, I love that song,"

We decided to do a cover of IU and 4HIGH- Not Spring, Love, or Cherry Blossoms. It's a really beautiful song, and it suits my voice and his voice.

"Okay, let's have a small practice," He said to me excitedly, "I can't wait to perform a duet with EM,"

I laughed out loud, making some of GOT7 members noticed me.

"And I am excited to perform a duet with GOT7's powerful vocal, Youngjae," I smirked.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Okay everyone, that's all for today," Our vocal teacher stood up, "There's no more class for today, you're all free."

We all cheered happily, because we're kinda tired with this 2 hours class.

JB took a step, "Hyung, who is the best team do you think?"

The vocal teacher smiled, "I am excited to see Youngjae and Hee Young. They seemed to be ready,"

Youngjae and I smiled at each other, and then we did a high five.

"That's not fair," Bambam pointed at us, pretended to be angry, "They are both great singers. We have no chance to win!"

I just laughed along with Youngjae, seeing Bambam acted that way.

The teacher dismissed us, and then he walked out of the room.

Everyone began to walk to the corner of the room, to the box of water bottles. I am kinda thirsty too, so I was about to grab a drink, but then my phone rang.