Chapter 2: GOT7, JYP New Boys

"GOT7?" I am testing it with my own mouth.

Ha Neul nodded, "It is a new boyband. They just debuted a month ago, and they are extremely awesome, Hee Young!"

"Really, I haven't heard anything about that GOT7," Ji Woon said honestly, "There are just too many of them nowadays."

"Too many boybands, you mean?" I asked. He nodded. Ji Woon is not really into K-Pop as much as Ha Neul does. 

"Oh, you never heard their song? Girls, girls, girls, they love me~~~" Ha Neul is twirling her fingers while singing a little part of the song. The song sounds familiar to me.

"Ah, whatever. I am so hungry now, let's eat something!" Ji Woon looked lazy, as he walk by himself, going out of the JYP building.

"Aih, jinjya," Ha Neul murmured as she saw Ji Woon leaving. I just laughed. I am too happy today! I am a trainee now in JYP Entertainment! How amazing is that? I walked with them, and then we stand up near the road, waiting for taxi.

As we stand and wait, I keep on thinking about those boys, especially the mysterious boy who compliment me before. How did he see my audition? He wasn't there as I remember.

"Ya, Hee Young-a, I really envy you," Ha Neul said suddenly, she is standing next to me.

"Huh? Why?" I asked, removing the thoughts of those boys from my head.

"Bambam from GOT7 was talking to you. He even called you 'noona with a beautiful voice'," Ha Neul answered. She looks really envy, but her cheeks are still blushing.

I smiled. Oh, that is why.

"So, that pink haired boy is... Bambam?" I make sure.

"Yes. His name is Bambam. He is Thai actually," Ha Neul said. It seems like she knows everything about GOT7, making me even more curious about that new group.

"How about the two guys who was with him?" I asked in wonders.

Ha Neul looks excited as I ask. "Ah, the one who was smiling at you is Jackson. His dancing is really awesome. And the other one, who was calling for Bambam and Jackson, is Mark."

Wow, she really knows everything about them! She is a huge fan, I can tell. But she never told me anything about this at school.

"Wow, Ha Neul, you know everything, huh?" I am staring at her. She blushed even more.

"Ah, not really. I just know them, and I read everything about them from the internet! Gosh, Hee Young-a, I still can't belive that they were passing through us just now!"

Ji Woon and I laughed at the same time. Ha Neul is really funny. She's a very cute and shy girl, who blushed whenever we talk about boybands in front of her.

Suddenly, we get the taxi, and Ji Woon is teling the driver to take us to a Korean Restaurant that he knows. I don't really care about the food, I am still to excited about today. My life is going to be amazing from now on!

_________________________________________________________________________________

We enter the restaurant. It seems like Ji Woon really wants to eat the famous bibimbap here. Ha Neul and I don't really care, so we just follow Ji Woon.

"I want to eat bibimbap too," I said when we are ordering food.

"Enjoy your life while you can stil eat everything. After you enter the trainee life, I don't think you can freely eat anymore," Ha Neul said from my left side.

"Yeah, true, they will make you diet like crazy," Ji Woon adding.

"Ah, stop it. I am not fat!" I denied straight away. They both laughed, and we order the food.