Chapter 33: Papa Tuan (Meeting Tuan Family)

"Okay, that's all for today," Kahi unnie smiled, "Good job everyone,"

Everyone from GOT7, smiled and clapped together. They just finished their practice for the rookie showcase. They will perform their debut song, Girls Girls Girls, but Kahi unnie added some new choreography.

"Thank you, noona," JB nodded at her, before leaving the studio room.

JR and Jackson took water bottles from the corner of the studio and drinking it, while the others are busy with their phones.

Mark took his phone, and at the same time, someone was calling him. With a wide smile, Mark answered the call.

"Dad?" He picked the phone. Mark listened to his dad for a while, then with a surprised face, he raised his eyes, "You're here?!"

_________________________________________________________________________________

These two weeks have been a really hard times for all of the special trainees. If the training was already hard, before, that was actually nothing.

The training is harder now, sometimes we even stayed up all night, skipping lunch and dinner. In results, now Seung Won is losing his voice, Jae In and I lose weight again.

I am really tired. JYP made me sing two songs, all are covers. The first song is IU's new comeback song, The Red Shoes, and the second song is Officially Missing You, and they asked me to sing it with my guitar.

I looked at my watch, it is 6pm already. Because I am getting unwell, Kahi unnie and Se Young asked me to have a rest and they cancelled the practice for tonight.

"Where are you going?" I asked Jae In, Seung Won, and Jason.

"Going to sleep definitely," Seung Won answered me with a really bad voice and a pale face.

"Yeah, we need sleep," Jason added.

"Okay, you two should go back to the dorm by now," Jae In smiled at the two of them, and we all said goodbye.

Jae In now turned to me, "Are you hungry? You want to eat something?"

I weakly smiled at her, "I don't know,"

At the same time, GOT7 studio dorm opened, and everyone walked out of the room.

"They just finished their dance practice," Jae In slowly said to me. I nodded at her, now watching them walked out with happy faces, laughing around.

JR noticed us, and he walked to us with a big smile.

"Hey, Jae In, Hee Young," he greeted us, "Done with the practice too?"

I nodded, "We just finished the vocal training. Where are you going now?"

Bambam walked to us, "Papa Tuan is here! We're going to have a dinner with Mark hyung's family,"

I looked at Mark in reflect, and now he's walking to me too, giving me his usual smile.

"Have you eaten yet?" He asked me.

I shook my head, "No, I was about to. Why?"

Papa Tuan is here? It means... Mark's father is in Korea?

Mark grinned, "My family came to Korea. They just arrived a few hours ago, and now they're inviting me and GOT7 to eat. You want to come?"

I stared at him. Oh no.

Now he's about to take me to a dinner, with his family. I will meet his father, his mother, and his siblings. Oh my God.

"Uhhh," I nervously stared at him, making Jackson and Yugyeom chuckled.