We took off our shoes and jewelry and went through the scanner and then put all our stuff back on. "Lily!! Look!" I shouted and pointed the public telephone and computers. "Okay you call the lads and I'll go on twitter and try to get their attention" I said to Lily, she nodded her head and went to the phone.

I went on the computer and typed in twitter and signed in. But saw a bunch of mentions, mentions I did not want to go through again. Then it hit me, the boys concert, today was their first concert and two of the lads girlfriend weren't there supporting them. These mentions were far worse than the ones we received a couple of weeks ago.

"Wow and the boys fought for you two bratz, I can't believe you guys aren't there to support them".

"Great girlfriends you are! Hopefully now the boys will see that we were right and break up with you!"

"You broke their hearts, now we'll break your faces! I hope you guys get hit by a car!"

Harsh much? If they actually know why we had to leave they wouldn't be writing this to us. I started to tear up and went to my profile and put the mouse over the deactivate button, "It has to be done" I whispered and press the mouse.

***** Account deactivated!*****

I guess I'll do the same for Lily I thought, I logged onto Lily's twitter because she told me her password just in case she'd forget it and saw the same hate mentions, I pressed the deactivate button and then the tears started to pour out.

***** Account Deactivated*****

Lily's P.O.V

I quickly took my coins out and inserted them into the machine. I dialed Liam's number and waited for him to pick up.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Am sorry this number has been disconnected, please try another number" the lady said and I hung up the phone harshly. "No no no this cannot be happening" I whispered and inserted more coins, I dialed Niall's number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Am sorry this numb-" I hung up again not wanting to hear the rest and inserted more coins and tried calling all the numbers. All of them, all disconnected, never to be heard again. I started to cry again and leaned on the wall slipping to the floor. I put my knees to my chest and placed my head in between my legs and started to cry.

I felt a tap on my head and saw it was an older looking guy so I just got up and apologized to the man and made my way to Kristen. She was staring into the screen and tears were falling onto the keyboard. "They disconnected their phones, all of them, even Paul!" I said behind her.