Chapter 10

Taeyeons ugly ass pov 

Ok what would chief kim do? Ugh i dont know i went in my bathroom and locked the door. 

"God. I know i dont pray to you a lot but just this one thing i pray please help me! I need your help. I dont want to die please help me!" I said and i went down on my knees crying. 

"Taeyeon its just me jimin" jimin said with a soft voice. 

Oh no hes close! I cant trust jimin. Jimins crazy. 

"Ill explain later but you need to annoy him be rude to him. He hates when someone is rude to him. Belittle him. Distract him and then- Taeyeon i found you!" Jimins voice suddenly changed to a deeper voice. I grabbed my deodarant and skowly opened my bathroom door. Not hesitating to spray in jimins eyes. 

"AHHHHHH!" He screamed in pain. He dropped the knife which i quickly grabbed and ran away. 

Taeyeon stop running away! You need to help jimin you need to make that evil thing in him go! I forgot i dropped my phone in the attick. Jimins probably recovered by now so i run towards the attick and grab my phone calling the police. 

"119 whats your emergency?" The calm lady on the phone asked.

"You need to get to my apartment right now, theres this guy who i think is bipolar but hes trying to kill me" i whisper looking at my surroundings making sure he wasnt here when all of a sudden i heard count downs. I learnt that when  he counts it means hes close. I grip the knife tightly looking around. 

"Its XX XXXXXX XX please come quickly" before ending the call jimin came to the attick. 

"Aish! I hate fighting little girls but you.. youre different and i like that" jimin said as he smiled creepily walking towards me. 

"I hate fighting little boys like you but here i am!" I said with confidence. I dont know where it came from but it was there.

"What did you say?!" His viens started to rise. 

"Thats right! Youre just a little scared baby who wants to harm others for the fun of it because youre lonely!" Before i could finish my sentece his hands are already around my neck blocking my airway. 

"How dare you! Little boy? You wont last a minute in here" he said. The knife was still in my hands i stabbed his leg. He let go again screaming in agonising pain. I couldnt bear it i hate this. 

I dashed out of the attick making sure my phone was with me. I locked him in the attick. 

I ran towards the door knocking aggresivley "HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE SOMEONE HELP ME!" 

"Ahaha you think you could hurt me?" I froze in my spot. 

"You even believe my little jimin voice. That kids long gone! AHAHA! You didnt even know what you just did. I didnt kill all those boys for you to belittle me and for sure i woll never let anyone belittle me. And you ahaha you wont even live now." He raised a gun towards my chest. 

"Say goodbye" he says laughing sinisterly. BANG. 

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP! EVERYTHING YOU SAY WILL BE USED IN COURT..IF YOU CANT AFFORD A LAWYER THE COURT WILL LET YOU BORROW ONE.." the police officers brought up their gun towards jimin. 

Luckily, jimin only shot the door. His eyes widened. He dropped his gun slowly raising his arms in the air. 

10 minutes after that crazy shit happened.

 I went to the police station to write my statement as i was the victim. 

I finished writing my statement and went to the area where they were asking jimin questions. 

"Why did you kill them?" One of the police officers said.

"Ahhaahaha why do you think?" Jimin said testing the police officers patience.

"YOU THINK IS IS FUNNY YOU BASTARD" the police pfficer raised his voice grabbing jimin by his top. 

"NOBODY LOVED ME!" Jimin shouted making the room silent. 

"This person in my head made me do it!" My eyes widened it was jimin, jimins soft voice. 

"H-he said if i killed all those people i would change and i also noticed it Jung Hoseok and his bright personality, Kim Seokjin and his cooking skills, Min Yoongi and his perfect rapping skills, Rapmon and his strength, Taehyung amd his great sense of humour but my favourite... Jeon Jungkook ahah i killed him for the fun of it.... but i regret nothing" he said looking directly at the police officer.

It was Park Jimin all along.when the phone went missing. When the biggest clue to this case went missing i knew i suspected the right person. 

"Hyungsoo-shii i can take it from here" i said with a smile i need to know. 

I went over to jimin. 

He looked at me with a little smile on his face, no not a "i will kill you" smile but a genuine "please help me" smile. 

"Jimin i know you may know what these notes are"  i bring up the notes that anonymous wrote to me. 

"Ahhh TBK.. do you know what it means?" He said grinning. 

"It means The Busan Killer" he said. Hes crazy to think i was starting to feel sorry for him. "Youre sick!" I shouted slamming my hands on the desk. "Do you even know what you did youve killed innocent teenagers who had a future! Those kids were joyful and only had eachother. They all were family. They had a life! They werent crazy like you!" I strt shiuting without taking a single breathe. 

"Most importantly they all loved eachother." I rested my case and left slamming the door leaving the other police officers who were shook to take care of him.