Chapter 5

Taeyeons POV

After all the things she told me I don't really want to stay here... well I didn't want to in the first place but I have to do this for my job and I need money but don't worry

I walk back into the apartment I now need to live in. There was a note on the table saying,

"Dear Kim taeyeon,

Have fun my precious I'm certainly going to have fun with you :).

With love, TBK"

A/n: soz guys I need to change the name because u have to be really stupid not to guess jp so now it's TBK.. can u guess what it stands for?

Tbk?

That doesn't ring a bell. I uck it up but drop it the second I hear a creek.

As a child I wasn't scared of the dark, I wasn't scared of killers, kidnappers, anything. Being alone scared me the most. Right now? I want to fucking die.

I felt a tug on the tip of my top. I felt.... someone behind me. Automatically, my leg lifted up and I kicked its.... balls?

I turned around to see jimin on the floor grabbing his balls in pain.

"Oh my god JIMIN I'm so sorry!!" I crouch down and try shaking him.

"I-I tried surprising you. I came back from jeju earlier than I was supposed to" he said struggling to pick himself up.

"Jimin why are your hands bleeding? I'm sure I only hit your dick" I said whilst grabbing his hands which he suddenly pulled back.

"I tripped whilst coming here haha"

What I didn't tell him was that I already examined his hands before. There was no cut.