Chapter 9

Taeyeon bitch ass pov 

"Jimin what did you do?" I asked him with a worried exoression on my face. 

"A lot of bad fings im gonna go hell" he pouted grabbing onto me putting his head on my lap. Jimin really gonna be the death of me, but hes done bad things ive always been suspicious of jimin first the blood, then the unexpected voice drops, the change or personality and now this?  

"Ive always wanted to be a better person, nobody liked me for me" he stops crying and he looks at me. "You'll like me wont you? Because im not me anymore" he then closes his eyes and sleeps i could hear his light snoring.

I leave the kid on the floor going to my room. I close the door and open up my laptop where i do my work. 

Jimin:

Low tolerance to alcohol. 

Really bad things hes done. 

He... hates himself? 

Isnt himself.

Change in personality every now and then. 

I think its better to focus on jimin now. The clock strikes 12am, i could feel my eyes getting droopy and i started sleeping. SUDDENLY, i heard a scream. I run to the voice and go to the living room to see jimin screaming, his vains being visable on his neck and forehead, sweat glistening and his body shaking. 

"JIMIN WHATS WRONG?!" I go to him outting my hands on his shoulders shaking him to stop. 

He all of a sudden stopped screaming. His eyes became darker. He directly looked at me. Smirking a little he stood up, so did i. 

"HIDE!" Jimin screamed. 

"Jimin stop let me do the speaking" Jimin also said as he slapped himself. 

"Taeyeon. 10 seconds is what im giving you since i feel kind." He said with a sinister smile.

"TAEYEON RUN- shut up! How dare you interupt me youre lucky i kept you alive" Jimin said. 

I waste no time and run for life i ran upstairs and hid in my attick i didnt dare breathe. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Footsteps were heard. Jimin or whatever that thing was inside him passed by the attick. "Taeyeon?" Jimin sang in a jolly voice. I could hear scraping like a knife being scratched in the wall. I got my phone out luckily it had atleast 20% charge left. 

"3!"

DING! I got a message. My breathing stopped and my eyes widened. My hands were shaking. 

"2!"

I slowly look beside me with my mouth open a little. 

"1!" Jimin smiled at me before grabbing a knife. Quickly i dodged him and ran for my life. The doors were all locked so i had acces to the bathroom, the kitchen and the living room. I knew he was behind me.

 I need a plan and i need it quick.