Chapter 8

Kim taeyeons pov.

"Jimin are you fucking serious?" I ask him. He nodded and let himself in.

"Yh the engine kinda broke and the tires popped" he said sitting back down on my couch.

"Alright its about 11:48 pm do you want to go to sleep?" I ask him.

He started fidgeting with his hands "i dont sleep."

What the fuck. I think i need to start spying on this kid hes freaky. "Uhh do you have any music we could listen to pass time?" He said. I got my phone out and play big bang BANG BANG BANG.

"BIG BANG I LOVE THEM GDRAGON IS MY FAVOURITE WHAT ABOUT YOU?!" He asked jumping up and down like a crazy fangirl. "Umm i like Seungri..." i was that familiar with their names but their music was always a banger. All of a sudden jimin starts dancing to the choreo. He can dance? Woah he dances madd crazy hes really good!

"GO JIMIN GO JIMIN GO GO GO JIMIN!!" I start shouting. The only way to make this more lit. Alcohol!

I grav all the drinks i have. "Jimin you drink?" I turn my head to see the guy sleeping... "he says he doesnt sleep.. aww he looks cute sleeping" i inspect his face. "You think im cute?" Jimin says after yawning.

OH SHIT. OHHHHH SHIT.

"Uhhh-" i was cut off when jimin said "IS THAT IU?!" His eyes widening i guess he loves IU too? I really havent seen this side of Jimin its like one by one i learn something new about jimin.

He started chugging all the beer i had. It looked like he had low toleracne of alcohol. Because immediatley he said "diminie wants a kishhh" he closes his eyes and puckers his lips. "Jimin no calm down"

"Why does nobody love diminie i did all of dis and i still get no lobe i wegret eberything" he then passes out.

He regrets everything?

What did he do.