-29. Just Another Day in Paradise

Start from the beginning

"Well, I think she's gotten the point that its not going to happen. That this is her life now. We'll call 2 girls to keep extra eyes on her..See Pav, this is why I told her you want her to mess up, so you can beat the crap out of her. I just punish when she's bad" he said before finishing the rest of his 5th beer.

I grinned & drank some more. I do like punishing Zo, it's what I do, but if she's good & not disobedient. I'd still spank & whip her a bit. Maybe not as bad. She'd get use to it though.

Just like Warren & my mom & dad's relationship. They love each other even though my dad only deceplined my mom when he said she needed it. I guess I'm a bit different. He used to say "don't let a woman get away with anything, because then she'll try to push to see what else she can get away with."

Our dad is a stern man. He never put bruises visible for us to see on our mom. She never cried or was sad around us that I remember. I'd seen her wince a few times when she sat or walked but that's about it. My dad would tell us the belt speaks louder then words.

We even got our fair share of the belt, but it's only when we were bad. I don't think I could ever spank Remie or Aiva. Zo, on the other hand, I have no problem showing who's in charge. They won't see mommy's bruises, but I will tell them that mommy Zo gets deceplined just like all naughty girls.

I didn't even realise Will went & got more beers until he came back. Guess I was to into my thoughts. "This is the last case in the fridge" he said falling back down on the couch. It's been a while since we just chilled & drank. I think it was right when we found out where Zo was in Utah.

"Well like I said, I dont know if she ready to be around other people, so since we cant decide, Warren, you can break our tie. Should we take her shopping for clothes tomorrow or not?"

We were all pretty lit. Warren took a deep breath. Of course he's going to side with getting her out. I just wanted to see him make a decision about Zo. "Yeah why not. Just take her out. She'll be fine with you guys"

"Ha! Nope. You're coming with us. We might need you to sedate her, if she decides to act a fool, man."

"Why do you guys insist on making me join your little plans. I was happy being up here alone most of the year. Then heading to Denver for events... Whose going to be here to watch Dana."

"Because you're family & we love you jackass. Now stop complaining. & oh yeah Dana, well we can call Darik. He's about 2 hours away doing whatever. Just tell him he'll get paid extra & he can scare her a bit. Then, he'll be over to watch her in no time. He already knows he can't touch her unless she wants it" I said

"I just think he needs to fück Zo & make her beg him not to put her in the cage, then he'll get the hang of things with her. He'll see part of why we like her. He'll get a little taste of power too." Willem said with a small chuckle

"Fück you guys, I'm going to bed. Zo is sweet. Good night" he slightly slurred as he stood up. We looked at Warren & both laughed a little.

"Good night mama's boy. Love you. Be ready by 10am" I said amused by how he still acts like his 15 year old self.

"Yeah yeah. Love you guys too. Good night." Warren said before disappearing up to his room.

I looked at all the beer bottles spread out on the coffee table. I really wanted to go fück Zo right then, but I guess I'll let her sleep this time.

"Alright, I'll text him to come watch her in the morning. Then I'm going to bed. Goodnight" Will said as he stood up. Of course I knew who he was talking about.

"Ok cuz, I'm going to sleep down here, So I can fück our girl in the morning.. if I feel like it." I said as I took off my shirt & layed back on the sofa