Lloyd Garmadon: Broken child

Off the rails and trying to prove herself, Lloyd Garmadon had all the wrong role models and life experiences thrust upon her. She has always had a heart of gold and buried within her was a good girl who didn't know where she belonged in the world.

When her mother succumbed to the venom of the Great devourer and became the Evil Lady Garmadon, her father should have been with Lloyd to guide her, but Lloyd was snatched by her mother and taken to follow in her footsteps. On the road to darkness, the journey proved too difficult for the Lady and found that a heart of darkness did not align well with a young child in tow. She promptly dumped the annoying brat at Darkleys School for Bad Girls, where they could do the job for her instead. Lloyds' gentle personality was all too obvious to the other students at Darkley's and survival was all Lloyd knew for 4 years until she snapped and embarked on a spree of evil to shut up the worst of her bully's and make her absconded mother proud.

Lloyd wasn't even sure if her father was alive. She had a vague memory of a fight before she was taken and for all she knew the Lady Garmadon had killed him, because, where was he now? Surely her father should have saved her from Darkleys? So when her Aunt Wu sent four big girls to sort her out, she didn't feel particularly inclined to give her a chance either. Where had she been? The big girls were super cool though and even though part of her mind said 'bite them' (literally) the other part said 'I've got cigarettes, wanna hang out and smoke them?' She wanted in on this 'IT' gang; perhaps they could help her wreck havoc on Darkley's somehow? So she begrudgingly let Wu talk her around so she could infiltrate.

The big girls found her annoying and troublesome and she fell back into old habits, causing trouble for them whenever she could. Though eventually everyone grew used to her and slowly she formed ties with them all. She looked up to Kai the most. Insanely cool and artful in the withering look, her sharp tongue allowed her to speak her mind, which she did and mostly about Lloyd, which set Lloyd off trying to prove herself to Kai. Kai eventually cooled to Lloyd seeing that losing ones parents had left the same gaping hole that Kai tried to hide too. While still incendiary, their relationship developed to Kai bossing Lloyd around in a motherly fashion; making her bathe, brushing the tangles from her hair and making her eat her greens... But they enjoyed each other's company at times; Kai would regress easily and fall in with Lloyd's wild schemes and form clubs that only they were allowed to join. They would often go full out Punk and roam the Bounty trying to scare everyone, but particularly Sensei Wu.