5th Year Dragon's Bride Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Mmm Draco." I heard her say I was shocked I turned around and thought she saw me but I never took off the disillusion charm yet. I walked over to the tub and her eyes were closed she moaned again and spoke. "Mmm Draco baby make me feel good." She said moaning my snake got hard and twitched in my pants hearing this and she spoke again.

"Well D'Ostroph do you believe you deserve to feel good how you acted towards me this afternoon?" She asked herself sounding just like me. God damn that was a complete turn on she spoke again. "But baby you know I never mean the things I say to you. We have to keep up our appearances. Please dragon make me feel good?" She asked and I realized something.

Fuck she's flicking her bean in front of me. I went over to the sink and got my wand out of my pants pocket. I took off the disillusion charm. I put my wand back into my pocket. I walked back over towards the bathtub and watched my angel I don't want to make my presence know yet. She moaned softly. Gods how I wish I can make her feel good I want her to feel more than good I want her to feel great. I heard her speak again.

"Oh dragon my brave Draco. Please faster my love please faster." She said breathlessly my snake got turned on by all this and my heart was beating rapidly inside my chest. Oh how I need to touch her but I want to let her finish first. She moaned real loud. Fuck I'm gonna have to relieve myself after this she was breathing heavy and panting she's so close to coming. Fuck this is so hot her breathing became shallow and she moaned and screamed dragon. Damn that was sexy dragon must be her pet name for me. Natasha moaned softly her eyes were closed and she spoke.

"Draco my dragon thank you for making me feel good baby." She said in a whisper. Well damn after hearing all of that I definitely need a release. I stood up and stood behind her I placed my large hands softly on her shoulders and began massaging them Natasha mmm'd and moved her head she slowly opened her eyes she saw me she had a shocked look on her face fuck maybe this was a bad idea. Rubbing her eyes making sure she really saw me she gasped and spoke.

"Malfoy what the hell are you doing in here?" She asked me sounding angry calling me by my surname. I gave her my signature smirk and spoke to her.

"Well my dark haired angel I must say undressing and flicking the bean in front of me while I was disillusioned was hot. Calling me dragon while coming well that's even more sexy." I told her in a husky voice she blushed red and spoke.

"I-I-I..." She stammered she was caught it made me smirk even wilder and naughtier I spoke to her.

"My dark haired angel let me make you feel really really good. I'll make you feel more than good I'll make you feel great let me make you feel great my dark haired angel." I told her she blushed red realizing she was naked in front of me and tried hiding herself from me I stopped her and I spoke to her again. "My dark angel don't hide yourself from me you're beautiful a diamond in the rough. Rough around the edges but still beautiful just the same." I told her calming her a bit she looked into my steel grey eyes and spoke to me.

"Dark angel huh my dragon?" She asked me I smirked naughtily I might add and answered her.

"Yes you are my dark angel. Reason being you are beautiful to me like an angel sent to me from heaven and your dark hair is just so soft and shiny I think sometimes I see it sparkle like the stars at night so because of your dark hair and the fact you look like an angel makes you my dark angel. Now that's taken care of why do you call me dragon?" I asked her after explaining to her why I call her dark angel she blushed in her cheeks it's cute that she's embarrassed so easily she answered me.

"I call you dragon because of the constellation you are named after. Your constellation is named Draconian the constellation is in the shape of a dragon that's sneering down on earth. You sneer at people you think is beneath you just like your constellation. But the constellation also had a very cunning personality just like you do. I see why your parents named you Draco. So when I see the constellation at night during the summer I feel as though it's smirking at me rather than sneering and that makes me smile. So I call you dragon in case should anybody eavesdrop on me while I flicked my bean." Natasha said to me. I had no idea that's why she calls me dragon and how a certain constellation is the cause of it all.