Chapter 9

FALEN'S POV        

This night turned out to be great despite the near-to-death experience. I felt like i was in some action movie. Jason and I were in Something Good and let me tell you this...for a city of crime and danger, they had some pretty darn good food. I felt like I was in heaven.

"Are you sure your okay?" Jason said to me. I could hear the sympathy in his voice. It was sweet.

"Yea I'm fine. Despite everything that's happened, this food is amazing!" I said with a smile

He smiled and nodded

"I know right? Maybe after dinner we could have a movie night?" He asked

"Of course" I said with a smile

He gave me a peck on the lips.

We were talking all night until we heard a ding from the door of the restaurant opening. Jason looked up and nearly choked on his food.

"Jason! Are you okay?" I said with worry rubbing my hand on his back.

I looked over to see what was causing this.

Natalia. What the hell? Did she follow us to Detroit?

 She walks over toward us. She's wearing this short black dress like she's going to a club.

"Heeey guys!" She says excitingly and she hugs me and tries to hug Jason but he gives her a death stare.

"H-hey Natalia. What are you uh..doing here?" I ask

"Oh well I heard you guys were down here and i just thought id tag along. Thats not a problem is it? Where are you guys staying? " she asks.

This girl is crazy. If we wanted her to 'tag' along we would have invited her.

"How are you Jason? " she turns her attention towards him. He was still getting over his little 'incident'. He didn't say anything.

"Uhm yea so were kinda on a date so.." I said hoping shed get a clue.

"Oh of course go ahead. I was just going to get my own table. Have fun" She said with a smile. She walked over to a waiter to be seated.

I looked at Jason who looked pissed. I know they dated but she had to do something bad to get him like this. He only acts like this when she's around.

"If you don't mind me asking. Why did you guys break up?" I ask hoping i wasn't getting too personal.

He looked at me then down at his plate. He let out a sigh and looked at me.

"It's nothing serious. We dated for a while but she was always creeping on me to try to 'catch' me doing something. She would always assume i was cheating or something. It was just getting too much for me so i broke up with her. After that she started to stalk me and appear everywhere i look. It was crazy but i told her off and she stopped. Until now." He told me

"Wow" that's all i could say. This girl is crazy. I know for a fact that she better stay away from Jason.

I looked over to where she was sitting. She was staring at us.

Were going to have problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JASON'S POV

*LATER*

I told Falen about Natalia. I can't believe she showed up at the diner and acting like it was okay that she was there. She knows I don't want her around. I know one thing, she better not mess with Falen.