AUTHORS NOTE

So i have writers block and also lost all inspiration for making this fanficion,. Lately I've been getting into writing again i cant ignore that fact that this is my first fanficion that made it past 100 reads tbh. hahahah but I love the concept of this story. How Sorano was given a book with task and when each task if finished another one appears and it reveals more about her parents and her roots. But the character herself is everywhere . She first starts off navie then shes all mean and cold and shit and like how the hell is she super close with duck butt but not with anyone else you know? this just seems like a Sasuke love story when i honestly intended to have no love interest or at least not so early in the book. So i decided to rewrite this book. but everything will change. The only thing that will be the same is the book full of task and ect. I really want to be able to finish a story. To have a complete book. So once i update the first chapter i will make sure to update on Sundays and probably even more since its summer for me. Thank you for reading i am very happy that this has reached to this point. I am sorry for not completing it yet but i will not abandon my next book.