untitled part 3

Sorano stood in front of a body mirror. Her eyes took in her appearance. From greasy tangled hair, dirty skin, and dirty mismatch, baggy or too tight, stained, ripped clothes to now. To what her reflection in the mirrior holds. A different person. An unrecognizable one.

Her hair was silky for the first time, her skin was actually lightly taned and soft. Her outfit was complete and clean. A plain white T-shirt that was slightly baggy on her, black cargo pants that fit perfectly, black shoes, and she wore black fingerless gloves. She felt weird seeing herself this clean and looking like a normal everyday person.

"It just...", she sighed.

She had a lot of time before school start but she just didn't feel satisfied or right. She was so used to the clothes she had before, so used to the thick dirt on her skin and her hair being in a hair nest that she just didn't like it. Didn't feel her without out. Her eyes wondered her dull room also wanting to spice things up in there too. The shine of mental caught her attention and she found a pair of scissors.

"Well... I mean it's called style for a reason...", she shrugged then made a few rips in her shirt and smiled when she looked back at herself. She slip a black pen and a pocket knife in her pocket as she left for school. No one stared at her, no one really paid any mind to her and she loved it. She didn't have to worry about stepping on pebbles and she didn't have to worry about any really. The Hokage provided her money and food. She actually hasn't ever had a real meal before last night when she stuffed her face with so many different kinds of dishes and drinks. The Hokage treated her since apparently her clan used to be one of the most powerful and respected clan next to the Uchiha and Hyuga clan. The Hokage actually told her to stop by library in the Hokage building and ask for her clan's books and scrolls for her to read up about. She hasn't done to yet and she wasn't sure of she wanted too, all she knew about her mother was that she was sick and now she's finding out she was one of the last remaining survivors?

So does this mean she has relatives she never knew about? She could have an uncle or aunt, or hell maybe even both. she has a whole year before she could even look at the next pages of the book since she has to graduate and become a genin as the second step of the task. She just doesn't understand why she has to do these task to find out more about her father. Well now she has access to all the information about her family on her mother's side. But what good could that make if  all she knew about her mother was that she was sick and she loved eating peas.

A growl was heard and she smiled awkwardly when she was given a few glances since it was her stomach that growled. She normally would go days without food so she didn't think of making breakfast or eating at all. I should eat and just think about this later...

she looked at a clock that was posted up in a shop and made sure she had enough time and she did. She shrugged and found herself at a little cute Ramen stand. She sat down and looked at her choices. She never had ramen before so she just told the young girl that worked there to give her the customer favorite which was the miso ramen.

The hot steamy bowl was placed in front of her, she picked up her chop sticks and started to eat. mmMmMMm tasty, She liked it, it was good. But her favorite will always be pancit, a nodded dish she tried a few years ago. An old lady was kind enough to give her a bowl and she could just remember how the lady squeezed the lemon and once she took a bite she was in love.

She finished her bowl and paid, smiling and waving goodbye she passed by a book store on the way to school. She couldn't help herself, she walked in and started to wonder around.

"Icha Icha Paradise...", she read a book title out loud.

She looked at the summary and found it was a romance. There were several books to the series and apparently one of the legendary sanin wrote the book. She ended up buying a copy and continued her way to school promising herself that she wouldn't make another stop.