"Now that Tokyo Ghouls over, either watch a new anime or tv show, or re-watch it and have a Tokyo Ghoul marathon?"

"We watched the show over again three times now! I love it too but how about we watch Kamisama Kiss? I've never seen it!" Yuna smiled, hoping Jungkook would agree to watch it with her.

"I've watched it twice now, it's really cute and I think you'd like it." Jungkook chuckled, "Tomoe, the main character, he's this fox dude and he reminds me of Taehyung.."

Yuna was excited to watch, she loved the idea of it, "Really!? Let me see!"

Pulling a photo of Tomoe Jungkook showed Yuna what he looked like, "Woah... you're right, he kinda does resemble Tae..." Yuna gasped, "He's kinda cute." She giggled.

Jungkook winked and said in cheesy and low tone, "My little sister has a fine taste in anime boys." Wiggling his brows.

"Ew! No! Not like that!" Hitting Jungkook's arm.

The two laughed at each other and mocked one another, "Hey, at least you know which characters are good compared to a few others." He winked, "Name me six of your favorite characters that you genuinely think are superior in the anime world."

Yuna thought for a moment and quickly blurted out, "Kaneki Ken, Sebastian Michaelis, Ciel Phantomhive, Rin Okumura, Yato, and that potato girl from Attack On Titan!"

"SASHA!?" Jungkook gasped, "why the heck— why Sasha? Yato I understand, he's a complete dork but he's dope as hell, but just— why Sasha?"

"At least I didn't say Kirito..." Yuna laughed as Jungkook nodded, "You have a point... but just... why?"

Sighing, "Because I love potatoes and you remind of a lazy couch potato on the weekends unless I drag you to take me somewhere and do something... ASIDE from your busy schedule." Yuna explained briefly, "Speaking of potatoes, can you make me some mashed potatoes? I'm hungry." Pouting and rubbing her belly.

Jungkook kissed her forehead and smiled, "Of course I'll make you mashed potatoes, it's my favorite thing to eat too!" He admitted, "Watch a few episodes of Kamisama Kiss, I'll go make some lunch okay?" He said softly as he got up and made his way downstairs.

Yuna nodded and forgot to mention as she yelled from his room, "Could you please make some Mac n Cheese too Kook?"

"Got it!" Jungkook chuckled and took out all the things he needed to make his little sister a hearty lunch. Though it was something heavy and unhealthy, he made sure to prepare it in a way where it was healthy and not too fattening or unhealthy.

He used a few different types of potatoes and mashed then together as he added some carrots, peas, yam, and lots of corn, then storing it in the fridge to let it cool since it tasted better cold. Almost as if he were making a potato salad, except there was no mayo. Jungkook took out some broccoli as well and steamed it, then mixing it into the macaroni, making sure not to use too much cheese and substituted cream with some milk.

It didn't take too long and by the time he was done preparing food, an episode or two had already ended.

Taking out two plates, Jungkook set them on the table with a fork and a glass of orange juice, "Yuna~! Lunch is ready!" He called as he could hear raging footsteps storming down into the kitchen which brought a soft smile to his face.

He took a spatula full of macaroni and some of the mashed potato and placed it onto both of their plates. The two sat down and Jungkook waited to see Yuna's initial reaction before eating, hoping she liked it.

"This isn't mashed potato?" Looking at it with awkward look on her face, "It is mashed potato, I just added some stuff to make it taste better!" Hoping she wouldn't question his cooking.

Yuna ate her vegetables sometimes depending on how they were cooked, but, broccoli is her favorite. Jungkook was lucky this time.

After taking her first bite of the cold mashed potatoes her eyes went wide open and Jungkook could see pure bliss written all over her face, "Oh my gosh... you didn't make this— did you!?" Going in for another bite.

Chuckling, Yuna's actions brought a heart warming smile on his face, "I didn't buy it from the store Yuna, of course I made it!"

She took a bite of her macaroni and broccoli and it was as if the stars were twinkling in her eyes from the delight it gave her, "Jungkook I didn't know you could cook! This stuff's delicious! It's better than Jin's cooking!" Then stuffing her mouth with more food.

"Slow down, tiger! I don't want you to choke!" Pausing, "I'm not doing CPR on you especially if you have a cheesy ass face like that!" Laughing, Jungkook took a napkin and wiped Yuna's face a little and then put it down next to her plate.

As they ate together and shared a few smiles of pure bliss that the home cooked and love filled food their bellies were filled with, they sat and joked around for a bit.

"Since when was my food better than Jin hyung's?"

"Uhm... since today, duh." Yuna snorted.

Humming, Jungkook finished his last bite and stood up to take his plate as well as Yuna's, "I'm glad you liked it Yuna." Giving her a little nougie before heading off to wash the dishes.

Yuna helped and dumped out the rest of the mashed potatoes in one container and the macaroni and cheese in another. Placing them in the fridge, she huffed as she carried the two pots and handed them to Jungkook, "why are they so heavy?"

"Quit complaining Yuna," Jungkook sneered, "You're going to have to learn how to cook soon in a few years and make me food too since moms always cooking! It's not that hard to carry them, but you're small so it makes sense."

"Will you teach me Jungkookie?" Yuna asked softly.

"Of course I will Yuna, just promise me you'll learn and not hurt yourself? Because if you do, I'll kill you!"
___

A/N: Yalls I went to the first SYS Tour Concert in Pasadena, CA, at Rose Bowl— May 4th, 2019– I... I cried so damn hard at Euphoria that my heart literally resonated with that performance the whole way through and I just— I can't 👏🏻 explain 👏🏻 how it felt 👏🏻 but it was just so beautiful... I'm thankful that my heart could beat in that moment and feel the thing it never felt before. Though I was far away, I saw the love of my life practically and I just bawled my eyes out... I was so sad... I love him so much 🥺 I really do ): I miss him sm and it all went by so fast I can't remember anything from the concert ): aaaah okay anyways I hope you liked this chapter hehe

Le_Mochi ~ 💜