Eleven

[Photo above would be what Jungkook's room looks like in this story if you were wondering]

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up with the sun in my face and to my surprise, Yuna was still asleep. "Someone's feeling like sleeping beauty today." I groaned with a stretch and yawned, sitting up in bed.

Scratching the back of neck and ruffling my hair, I got up and put the blanket over Yuna so she won't get cold and walked to my bathroom.

Locking the door and brushing my teeth, I took a quick shower and put a pair of dark gray joggers on with my towel around my neck. Wiping any excess water off my face, I opened the door and thought of how to wake her up.

'Hmm...'

Walking over to her, tapping her shoulder, "Yuna~ Wake up!" But she didn't budge. I shook her this time, "Wake up Yuna, it's 11:45 AM!"

...still no progress. Looking over at my shelves, I find a face mist that a fan brought me a while ago. Grinning, walking over to Yuna, I sprayed some on her face as her eyes shot open.

"Morning Yuna." I smiled.

"Morning.." she groaned and stretched out of bed.

"Go brush your teeth and meet me downstairs okay?"

She nodded and lazily got up, I as well made my way downstairs. "Morning mom, dad." I greeted my parents as they smiled and greeted me back.

"Morning Kook, where's your shirt?" My dad asked.

"Oh... oops, I forgot dad." Laughing it off.

"You'll get a cold baby, go put something on!" Mom worried, cooking eggs.

"Im fine mom, I promise! It's warm in the house anyways."

"It's warm in here but it's cold outside. Any plans today?" She asked as I grabbed two cups and a carton of orange juice.

"Maybe I'll take Yuna out to eat and we can go to the park or have a little stroll or something." I explained, not exactly sure what to do for the day ahead.

"Alright, just make sure to pack her inhaler and medications alright?" Mom said as she put the eggs on a plate for my father and I.

"I will, also, I think Jimin will come over today for a little bit." Pouring some salt over my eggs, "He said he wanted to see you guys and forgot to give you gifts a few days ago for coming to the concert and such. A gift from him and the group, I helped a little too." Giving myself credit as well with a small yet confident smile.

"Awwe, how sweet of you all." She gave me a kiss to the cheek, "Tell him he can come over anytime, the same goes for the rest of your members!"

"Thanks mom." I smiled and continued to eat my eggs until I heard loud footsteps charging down the stairs.

"Gooooooood morning!" Yuna entered, giving both mom and dad a kiss, "Mom did you save any eggs for me?" She asked with a pout.

"Yup, go eat with Jungkook." She smiled warmly st her.

Yuna sat next to me said, "Aren't you cold?" Poking my abdomen.