Ten

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night hearing slight whimpers from the little munchkin in bed. I felt her gripping my shirt lightly and opened my eyes, rubbing them. "Yuna." I whispered to see if she was awake.

Lightly patting her back, "Yuna-yah." Whispering again, no response, but her grip tightened a bit again.

Heaving a light sigh, I lightly pushed her away from me so I could look at her face. She looked a little pale, putting my hand on her forehead, she was a bit warm. Speaking a bit louder, lightly shaking her to wake up, "Yuna, wake up."

She woke up all of a sudden, scared and shaking a bit, then she stopped as she saw my face and pouted.

"Are you alright Yuna? Did you have a nightmare?" I asked, sure it must have been a bad dream.

"Jungkookie.." she whispered and started to lightly whimper again, crying a little.

"I'm right here Yuna, big bro is here, don't cry." I hugged her and rubbed her back as she sniffed.

"I-I had a dream where I was w-walking in the park with you and mom and d-dad. We were walking together until y-you were dragged away by someone. You disappeared a-and then m-mom and d-dad did too, a-all I did was c-cry and then it got dark again." She stuttered.

Giving me a tight hug back, she calmed down a bit, "Do you think I'll really get dragged away by someone right in front of you Yuna?" I chuckled.

"Well, who k-knows..."

"Yah, your big brother is strong. I'm not stupid to let someone drag me away, especially you."

With that she loosened her grip and nodded, "I guess." Yuna mumbled.

"Now go back to sleep okay? Don't get another nightmare or I'll have to come into your dreams and kill all the bad guys." I ruffled my little sisters hair and comforted her.

"That would be awesome if that happened." She smiled a little.

"Alright, promise me you'll sleep now?" I asked her again.

"Okay.. goodnight Kook." She hugged me once again and turned around to fall asleep.

'When I was a child, I also used to get nightmares, and when I did, I'd run to my parents room and cry. But they would always comfort me and try to joke around about my nightmares and let me go back to sleep, just like how I did with Yuna.

Goodnight little sis, sweet dreams kiddo.'

__

A/N: I'm an asshole Ik... I haven't updated any of my books in ages ;-;

IM SORRY MY MOCHI'S!! I've been very unmotivated :")
I hoped you guys liked this little filler lol, see you soon in my other book!

Le_Mochi ~ 💜