Dr. Seokjin- Part 5

Asleep still.... and no movement.... no emotion.... nothing.

1-2 hours of surgery passed and I was still unconscious. He was next to me. My parents were next to me. The nurses were next to me.

Was my body really that knocked up. Was I still alive?

Yes I was, hope came and I started to slowly open my eyes. There was light everywhere and it was very bright and blinding. Yet, feeling around I felt someone hold my hand, someone voice I heard.... bit it was clouded.

I turned my head to the left and saw a figure close to me. Staring right into my eyes. I knew who it was. It was him.... my love.

I cried upon seeing his face smile at mine. I was weak but asked at what state am I. He told me I was weak and thatch needed a weak to fully recover.

I agreed with the statement. He moved out of the way for me to see my mom and dad. They both came to my sides, smiling for a was still with them.... Although a leg injury isn't a major thing... my being unconscious was something.

My parents sat around with me for hours and didn't wish to leave me. But, he came back.
I sat up to get a better look and for him to sit down.
He asked for my parents to leave and they were suspecting something about us.

He held my hand close, his hand was warm and soft. He asked show I felt, I answered that I was good, but better when he was around. He stared into my eyes as I did into his.

He told me that he was being very careful with me during the surgery. And that he was a bit worried I'd never wake up as to how long I was knocked out by the anaesthesia. 
I giggled and told him I'm fine and that it's over.

He blushed. So did I.

I had thoughts going through my head. They were replays to when I first saw him. Him.

I closed my eyes for a bit as he asked what's wrong. I said nothing was wrong and sat there taking in the moment.

The moment that I was there with the one.

We slowly looked up at each other and there was a click. An electric signal. A feeling that I didn't want to go away. And so did he.

He slowly moved in towards me as I sat up a little. He moved in a bit closer and closer as I waited for something to happen.