Sorry

Hey.

SO I was learning about comma rules in English, and apparently your supposed to end these sorts of quotations with a comma and it's triggering to me.

"I finished my project," Jenny said. 

But like wtf about question marks and shit?!

but like "Hey," Jenny said, "I think that outfit is cute." (how does the period go there then??????)

WTF.

Bullshit

HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS.

IS THIS JUST ME OR ANYONE ELSE????

I personally think it makes more sense and looks better with a period, but apparently I don't know wtf I'm talking about.

Commas can go fuck themselves.

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

Dan had put me down as we reached the porch and some neighbors had given us weird looks. Phil and Zoe were walking behind, making comments that made both of us turn red.

"Hello," I glanced to the left to see that Dan's mom was sat on the porch, book in hand and my face went red. The last time we came in contact was when she was forcing Dan on me to be my boyfriend, which at the time I refuse and now still would out of embarrassment. I could tell she was waiting for an explanation as to why Dan had been carrying me down the street like we were a newlywed couple and I honestly had nothing.

"Hey mum, we'll be inside," she only nodded and I ducked inside, following Dan closely. I glanced at Zoe who was thinking exactly as I was, and we shared a look. I only turned back to follow Dan up the stairs. I would suggest hanging outside, but I most certainly didn't want Dan's mum breathing down my neck. She was a pleasant woman, but as long as I wasn't an item with Dan, she'd be persistent.

Once we reached Dan's room, I collapsed onto the floor, resting my back on his bed. He sat up on the bed behind me and Zoe opposed me. Phil took the desk chair towards the side of me. 

"What do you guys want to do?" Dan asked, his breath tickling my neck. I shifted to my left, looking over my right at him. Everyone shrugged and mumbled and he sighed. "Okay is it just me or does our English teacher actually for real hate kids?" he asked and I let out a grunt.

"Second option," I said, "She's clearly a satanist." 

"I second that. Don't you guys remember when she threw that marker at Ethan?" Zoe chimed in and I nodded in agreement.

"Accident my ass," I agreed and Phil chuckled.

"She shames people for being introverts," he said.

"Don't I know it! Just because I don't like talking in class doesn't mean I'm not trying," I said. I felt Dan rest his chin on my head, laying flat on his stomach on the bed behind me. I peered up and he looked down at me. "Well hi there," 

"Hello," he said, and I shrugged, rolling my eyes. The door beside us opened and I glanced over at Dan's mom again, this time with food and not a book. She glanced at Dan's chin on my head with a smile and just set the food down.

"Snacks," she added, still staring, before disappearing. I sighed and Zoe eyed us. Dan seemed oblivious above me. We continued to roast our teacher and Dan slipped down to my ear.

"Can you hand me a carrot?" he asked, his face dangerously close to me. I nodded and leaned forward, grabbing a carrot from the tray and dipping it in the ranch. I sat back, holding up for him, but he didn't take it for a moment. As I looked up, he took it from me with his mouth, like I was feeding him, and I screeched. He looked down at me with an odd look on his face, and I just shook it off.