Sick Little Game

Hey.

This story has 1.4k reads and I'm ecstatic!! Thank you so much!!

The song above makes me think (y/n) is all bad ass and cool. Dan likes that btw. Heh. I'm obsessed with the song. I love it.

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"So you'll sit with us, right?" I looked over at Austin as we walked to the lunchroom. As much as I didn't want to leave Phil, I knew Dan had to sit somewhere and maybe it would be beneficial.

"Sure." I replied. He smiled and took my hand. He pointed to a table full of several freshmen boys, including the one who had told me about the freshman game. Blake? "I'll be there in a few minutes, let me talk to Phil and Zoe, okay?" I said. He nodded and we split. Phil noticed me coming over and glanced over at Dan, talking to some random guy I'd never seen before. 

"Hey, no library?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Nah, I was going to sit here and try and be civil, but Austin wants me to sit with him." I said. Phil gave me a skeptical face. "Look, I know you think something's wrong, but I can handle myself."

"Oh, Phil doesn't approve of yet another boyfriend." Zoe said, smirking.

"Shut up." I said, leaning against the table.

"So who do you approve of? Not Caspar. Not Austin." she said.

"You don't need to know." he said, placing a chip in his mouth.

"No, who? You've peaked my interest." I said, facing him slightly.

"You're not going to like my answer and it's not going to make sense. It's just my gut." he said. I thought for a moment.

"No." I said, once I realized who he was talking about. "You're right. It doesn't make any sense. You're gut is wonky." I headed across the lunchroom towards the table. I felt a sudden feeling of regret. Freshmen boys don't have a great reputation. Austin turned to look at me approaching and smiled.

"Guys, you know (y/n)." I heard him say. The boys looked up and I instantly felt like imploding with embarrassment. 

"Hey." I said, seating myself between the wall and Austin.

"So you're the older chick Austin's banging." one said. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up! I'm not." Austin said, his face turning red. 

"Yes you are! His face is a tomato! He is isn't he?" I looked up to see several boys looking right at me.

"You don't need to know. Besides, it's not like any of you have come close." I said. A few boys laughed and the one who spoke first spoke again.

"Just answer the question." he insisted.

"Yeah, I'm not saying anything." I said, smirking.

"Asshole." he said.

"Oh so that's your name? Fitting." Blake snorted and held out a hand for a high five. I took it and Austin smirked.

"You fit in rather well." Austin whispered to me.

"I know how to handle boys." I whispered back. He smiled and leaned into me, his body pressing on mine.

"No, my name's Jeremy" the boy stuttered. He wasn't used to girls fighting back apparently.

"So is it your nickname? If not we should make it that, I think it suits you." I replied. He frowned and rolled his eyes.

"Is it true you kiss that Dan guy in the play?" I glanced over at a boy with circular glasses that reminded me of Harry Potter.