"Draco darling are you alright my son." The woman in black asked him Draco groaned Natasha recognized the man with long blonde hair as Lord Malfoy he spoke to his wife.

"Cissy you're embarrassing the boy for making a friend that he helped save." Lucius said Natasha's seen Lucius before but didn't know he had a wife and son. Lucius's wife looked at Natasha with wide eyes Severus and Lucius looked at Narcissa and nodded her look of shock softened and she spoke to the girl.

"My dear girl are you and my son alright?" Narcissa asked in a motherly fashion Natasha knew not to talk to strangers unless she knew them Severus gave Natasha a curt nod letting her know it was okay to talk to the woman Natasha answered her.

"Yes ma'am we are alright. Draco knocked me out of the way as the bookshelf was about to topple on me. He saved my life." Natasha said Narcissa put her hand on her heart in shock and spoke to the children.

"Oh dear children at least you are both alright." Narcissa said to the children in a calming voice Lucius saw the store clerk and spoke to him.

"Joel!" Lucius hollered Joel the store clerk walked up to them his hands were shaky he swallowed hard and spoke.

"Y-yes lo-lord M-Malfoy." Joel said stuttering in front of Lucius Narcissa spoke.

"Severus let's pay for the children's school books and head outside while Lucius has a word with Joel about the incident that occurred?" Narcissa asked suggesting they leave Narcissa didn't want the children hearing Lucius's rant to the store clerk using his colorful words Severus answered her.

"Of course Narcissa" he turned to Lucius and spoke to him "Lucius we shall meet you at Flortesque's Ice Cream parlor once your done with Joel." Severus said to him Lucius nodded and spoke to him.

"Of course Severus let me buy your lovely niece some ice cream so she can forget about what happened?" Lucius asked him Severus answered him.

"That's really not necessary Lucius." Severus said in a stoic voice Lucius spoke to him.

"Come now Severus I'll buy the children ice cream and you and my lovely wife can have some cake until I show up its the least I can do." Lucius said Severus couldn't argue with him so he nodded and paid for Natasha's books while Narcissa paid for Draco's. The four headed towards the ice cream parlor to wait for Lucius.

At the ice cream parlor Natasha and Draco got their ice cream. Draco got chocolate and Natasha got chocolate and peanut butter ice cream. Narcissa and Severus got some cake. Natasha and Draco ate their ice cream while Severus and Narcissa ate their cake by the time Natasha and Draco finished their ice cream Lucius showed up. Lucius ordered some chocolate cake and stayed to have a bite Natasha and Draco gave their bowls to the cashier after they were emptied out Natasha spoke to her uncle.

"Uncle Severus Draco and I are gonna sit outside at one of the tables and talk. Is that alright?" Natasha asked her father. Severus answered her.

"Alright my love stay in plain view. We are due at the Leaky Cauldron soon." Severus said to her Natasha nodded and smiled she gave her father a kiss on the cheek and walked outside with Draco. They found an empty table where Severus Lucius and Narcissa can keep watch over them Draco spoke to Natasha.

"How do you know Snape?" He asked Natasha chuckled and answered him.

"He's my uncle. My mother died after I was born she was a muggle no clue on my fathers blood status. When she died she asked Severus to take care of me. She had no other family she didn't want me in some foster home so she asked Severus to take care of me. She wanted me to be well taken care of so I guess I'll never know my blood status." Natasha said to him Draco nodded and spoke to her.

"I'm sorry about what happened to your mum. Wou-would you like to be friends?" Draco asked her shocking her after a moment Natasha answered him.

"I'd like that very much Draco." Natasha said to him Draco grinned at her and spoke to her.

"You going to Hogwarts?" Draco asked her he didn't know if she was going to Buxabin or not which was an all female school for witches only Natasha answered him.

"Yes I am. Uncle Severus is head of Slytherin house and potions master at Hogwarts. When I got my letter I asked him about me staying with him in the dungeons. I like my privacy and don't wanna be bothered with the busyness of the common room. It'll make it difficult to study if you like we can study together and help each other." Natasha suggested to him Draco nodded and answered her.

"I think I'll like that very much Natasha." Draco said to her when he said her name butterflies were fluttering away in her stomach Natasha spoke to him.

"Which house do you want to be in when we get to Hogwarts?" Natasha asked him Draco answered her.

"Slytherin house. Everyone in my family has been in Slytherin for centuries both my father and mother are Slytherins. Which house do you think you'll bed in?" Draco asked her Natasha shrugged her shoulders and answered him.

"I don't know I know there's Slytherin Gryffindor Hufflepuff Ravenclaw so I'm not exactly sure which house the sorting hat will put me in. I hope that no matter which house I'm in we can still be friends." Natasha said Draco spoke to her.

"Of course we can. Did anyone look after you while Snape was away teaching for 9 months of the year?" Draco asked her Natasha answered him.

"Well when I was little Poppy would watch me then Professor McGonagall would during her free time as I got a little older Uncle Severus gave me some independence which was only go to Poppy and Professor McGonagall if I had to." Natasha said to him Draco nodded and spoke to her.

"If you like maybe you and Snape can spend Christmas with me and my parents at Malfoy manor. It's a big mansion we have lots of rooms and a huge library full of books." Draco said to her Natasha smiled and answered him.

"You had me at huge library it sounds wonderful I'll ask Uncle Severus if it's ok." Natasha said to him Draco nodded in kind and Severus spoke to her.

"Ask Uncle Severus if what is okay my love?" Severus asked her Natasha answered him.

"Well Uncle Draco invited us to spend Christmas with him and his family. Can we go Uncle Severus please?" Natasha asked her eyes doe eyed Severus grunted and answered her.

"Well my love Lucius and Narcissa are my close friends and since Draco invited us it would be rude to decline. Of course we can spend Christmas at Malfoy manor." Severus said Natasha jumped up from her seat and hugged her uncle and thanked him.

Several days have passed Natasha and Draco made it to Hogwarts Draco was sorted into Slytherin house while Natasha was sorted into Gryffindor. During the first part of the year Draco and Natasha helped each other with studying and homework. Draco became a bad boy tough guy when he was with Crabbe and Goyle but never said harsh words to Natasha. The two became close friends Draco was Natasha's Slytherin best friend they hung out in Snape's chambers studying doing homework reading getting to know each other's interests. Natasha and Draco tease and taunt each other in the hallways Severus was fine with that as long as Draco didn't call Natasha the M word that's bad towards muggle borns.

Draco promised Severus he wouldn't call Natasha the M word or say the M word around her cause she'll be upset. Draco didn't wanna see her upset especially at him if he said anything in the heat of the moment. Lucius approved of Natasha and Draco's friendship with each other since Lucius Severus and Narcissa know Natasha's real blood status.