Ryan

Edited

Ryan's POV

I was fed up of waiting for this unknown actress, I had better things to do than to wait for my Juliet of this movie and all the director could do was " Just one more minute and she would be out here, sir"

"Baby R", I heard a familiar voice as I looked back to see my girlfriend Summer Mason.

Summer Mason who was also my girlfriend was a model and a part-time actress, she was beautiful, sweet but proud, my mistake very proud.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked her.

"Have you no idea who I am, I am Summer Mason and I know the hell that goes on in here, period" she said smiling proudly as she came close to me putting her slender hands around my neck and gave me a light peck on my lips, it's a good thing she hadn't put much lipgloss on her lips today.

"Right my adorable and intelligent G.f (girlfriend)" I said with a smirk.

"now as much as I wouldn't like to disrupt your business here I have a problem that only you can solve, I'm bored", she said as she refused to remove her arms fromaround my neck, not like I was complaining.

"Which kind of boredom", I said wiggling my eyebrows at her.

"Silly, I want to go shopping", she said smiling.

" Aargh", I groaned.

"What?" She asked frowning.

"Girls and shopping, that is the second thing after boys", I said frowning.

" Oh don't be lazy, baby", she said with a frown.

"I can't go with you, I'm too busy", I said to her, with a fake sad look.

" please", she said with an adorable puppy look.
Though puppy's look don't work for me but I hate to break Milady's heart too fragile.

"fine I would squeeze in some time for you this evening", I said to her faking a smile as she immediately removed her arms from my neck.

" Mr Montoya, you can't postpone boredom", she said as a matter of fact. Yeah I guess she can be a little demanding.

"We leave now", she said again. My mistake very demanding.

" Fine I'd talk to din", I said kissing her as I walked over to Edwin.

"Din", I shouted as I ran to him.

" Just another minute, she would be out soon I promise ", he said pleadingly.

" I am really sorry Din but I can't wait anymore, I have to go", I said.

"We would increase the pay Sir Montoya", he countered.

" It is not about the money it is my girlo and she hates waiting, see you tomorrow and if you can't wait give my part to Luke he also studied my script, inform me of any change, goodbye", I said as I gave him an apologetic smile and I went to meet Summer.

"Oh come on", I heard him say as he hit his foot.

" come on baby let us go", I said putting my right arm on her waist.

*****--- FLASHBACK ---*****

Pacing up and down, I felt so stupid waiting for her, I had been waiting for her for the past two hours and twenty three minutes and she was still yet to be here.

It was not her fault, I should have expected this from her after all, she was too good for me.

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate and I heard it ringing. I looked at it, it was Paige's number and she was calling me.

"You should have called that you couldn't make it here", I said not waiting for her to speak as I sighed in disappointment.

" I... Need... You", I heard Paige say slowly, as I also heard lots of noise in the background.

"Are you okay? What is happening there?" I asked getting impatient and disturbed.

"My my pa...rents", she said as I heard her cry.

" Your rent? Where are you?" I asked.

"Home with the dead", she answered as I heard her sob.

"Hold on Paige, I am on my way ", I said panicking as I put the bill for the restaurant on the table and I dashed out, still with the question of what was going on and how rents correlated with death.

A/n: So here it is guys, another new chapter don't forget to comment and vote and make this author gingered to write a whole new chapter.

Red sugar love.

Vote (I guess I could be a little demanding)

Now (my mistake a lot demanding)

Vote now